Saturday, September 14, 2013

spidey smashes goat

Hey gs!!!

Welp hopefully Gob won't post today to try to steal my day again!!!

Yeah same bleh I wish Sam and Dean would leave the show and it would just be this Cass and other people show so those two little guys wouldn't be stuck in this glug show.

Wow you're so dumb I have posted 32903258023 fanarts of Human Torch!!! He's the blond guy usually kissing Spider-Man????  Just look through the beautiful drawings label you will see him eventually.  Or google Johnny Storm.  Wait actually I just tried that and there's only pictures of Chris Evans.  WELL he was played by Chris Evans so there you go. Okay he looks like Captain America.  (But I want him to look like Michael B. Jordan)

They change names a lot because comics and they need change in their lives.  Lol like Spider-Man has had so many other names you don't even want to know some of them are so dumb!!!  Haha well Spider-Man IS very special but it's not his powers that makes him special its being Peter Parker....... Okay that sounds cheesy but its true because like yeah there are a few other people in his own universe that have similar powers I mean there are 53239252938 superheroes so what do you expect???  But I don't think anyone has exactly the same powers like I'm pretty sure he's the only one with a spider-sense (besides his clones but even his remaining clone doesn't have spider-sense anymore so) But anyway yeah he is special but he's not the only spider-person haha. It doesn't help that people keep cloning him!!!

Also just so you know, all those people I mentioned don't all exist in the same universe at the same time!!!  Like May (Spider-Girl) is from an alternate future and one of the Spider-Women named Jessica is from Ultimate and Miles who is also Spider-Man is also from Ultimate but he doesn't become Spider-Man until after Peter dies and also there's also Miguel who is from the future and also doesn't become Spider-Man until Peter is dead (for good because he'll come back eventually!!!!)

Also like you do realize that most popular superheroes have a million counterparts like that's just a thing. Like there's
Superman, Superwoman, Supergirl, Superboy
Batman, Batwoman, Batgirl
Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Wonder Man
Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Red She-Hulk
Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Marvel Boy (and Marvel Girl but that's unrelated)
There's also Thor Girl!  See, it's just a thing.  It's called a legacy character and it's how you know it's a really awesome character.

Oh okay I don't remember who it was that I met.

Same I want pringles again maybe I will go buy some after this.

Yeah Molly has a lot of blankets very nice.

Yeah I didn't know Mom shipped anything maybe we are a bad influence on her.

Yeah she had a bottle with water and ice cubes in it that she was drinking and then she started taking them out and putting them down her shirt.  I was quite disturbed but mostly I was like sitting there shivering wondering how it could be normal for one person to be dying of hot in the same room where someone is dying of cold.

Tyt about my piccies!!

Nice piccies as well!!

OKAY OMG IN DECEMBER THERE'S GOING TO BE SOME NEW ISSUES OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!!!!! PEEEEEETER PAAAAAARKER!!!!!! LIKE I GUESS IT'S GOING TO BE A FLASHBACK OR SOMETHING BUT STILL LIKE OMG AND ALSO HUMAN TORCH IS GOING TO BE IN ONE OF THEM OMG MY SHIP OMG OMG OMGGGG!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED! ALSO GOOD NEWS I WILL BE HOME FOR PART OF DECEMBER SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO BUY THEM!!!

So the other day I was wearing my Spider-Man shirt like the one that looks like his suit and I had a tense moment with a girl in the hallway who was wearing a Superman shirt.

Wow speaking of his suit there was this dumb fanboy talking about how he doesn't like the new TASM 2 suit because there's no shoes on the bottom and somehow that's unrealistic??? Like. Buddy. Friend.  No. He needs to have sock feet so he can stick to stuff!!!!!? Like???  Well I don't know how it worked in TASM with those tennis shoe things on his suit but. No. You are wrong.  AND THEN IT GOES WORSE BECAUSe this dumb fanboy was making a classic suit and was planning to glue shoes to the bottom STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING THAT MAKES NO SENSE

Wow I forgot to say about this but the other day I was visiting the snakes in the science building and they were so active!!!!!??? Like usually they are curled up in there but this day they were like squishing themselves against the glass and looking all around and one of them was trying to poke it's tongue out of the hole in the top????

Okay so you probably know that they're making a movie series of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them but like.  ????  Why are they???  Lol like I remember reading that book a million times as a child but I don't think the thought ever crossed my mind that it should be a movie.  Well maybe at one point in my life this would have been exciting news but I could just not really care.  I mean I'll probably see the thing but. Okay but the really annoying thing is now the Andrew Garfield tag on tumblr is full of people saying he should play the guy and. Bleh.

Oh also speaking of bad casting choices I saw someone fancasting Jensen Ackles as Deadpool????? ??????? ??????????????????? Also that one guy from Teen Wolf as Mary Jane ???????????????????? ??????????????????????  People are so stupid man.

Okay now song piccies

Jesus of Suburbia:

Lion's Roar:

Jesus of Suburbia: a lot of Spider-Man comics
Lions's Roar: Fear Itself

Okay the next song will be

Flying at Tree Level by Brand New.

Okay so also I was rereading a fic that drew a pic from last night and I decided to try redrawing the pic because it was really bad but it still isn't good but here it is I'm not even going to post the other one because it's not that much better lol but you can find it on the blog if you want

Also I drew this pic of Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends!

Also I drew this I was experimenting with textures and trying to draw the TASM suit realistically??? Also Spidey said draw me like one of your french girls???

OMG speaking of drawing Spidey like one of my french girls I forgot I drew girl!Spider-Man a while ago like IDK it was supposed to be the girl version of Peter but I guess that would be Ult!Jessica but the difference is that she's a girl but she's still Spider-Man??? See she's trying to put her hair up under her mask that'd probably be really hard to do

And she did it! Yay she 's so happy!!!

Well okay I actually have a lot of pics for this post whoops

Okay but the rest of the piccies in this post are based on prompts I got from this random drawing prompt generator thing where it gives you a person and what they will be doing.  Though a lot of them turned out to be Spider-Man because one of the people it gives you is Spider-Man plus there were a lot of other things where it doesn't specify who it is exactly it depends on who is drawing it and yeah Spider-Man. Also I just skipped it if I didn't know the person or wasn't interesting in drawing them.

So the prompt for this was "Spider-Man in a wedding dress/tux" and


The prompt for this I can't really remember the exact words and I can't find it again but it was something like "Squirrel Girl making the face of a picture in your reaction gif/pics folder" so

This was "your favorite dead character as a super spy"  Luckily for me Peter's dead!!! =D

The prompt for this was "Deadpool being dead sexy" omg

Okay this was the one I was laughing about omg the prompt was "Hawkeye gone mad with power" and I just

Well I guess only two of those ended up being Spider-Man!!!  They're all Marvel characters though lol I promise all the prompts aren't Marvel characters.  Well I'm probably going to draw some more because it's so much fun and I have the whole night ahead of me with nothing to do really.

Except go buy some pringles!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment