Friday, September 20, 2013

in the hands of the goat

Hey gs!!!!

Hob I don't know what you are saying to me.  His hair is black in that pic I drew.  His hair is normally blond.  Does that answer your question or

Haha it was funny at the time I don't remember why.

Well what is even worse than us not labeling our piccies as beautiful drawing is that Gob labeled his as not beautiful drawings :(

Okay I won't talk about pringles anymore.

Idk I couldn't think of too many gross ships I guess Sawyer/Juliet is pretty gross though.  The rest of those I don't really care about except for the ones that I said.  Kirk/McCoy is pretty bad too I guess not as bad as Kirk/Uhura though.

Wow actually I bet mom ships Kirk/Uhura ask her if she does

Haha well the story I'm writing started out as a Peter/Johnny fic actually except I had to make it really au because first of all I didn't want anyone to recognize it for what it was and also it has to be like realistic fiction so it had to be a no powers au but then it just became so au that its hardly even Peter and Johnny anymore so

Well I also cqcme for Thor 2 for other reasons like that I want to see the darn movie

Tyt about my piccies!!!

Wow that pic of Mo and Sharon is amazing to me because they're hair looks the same except dif colors

Bleh I wish I coulda been there I have sadness in me also I think I had a dream about RuPaul's Drag Race but icr what happened in it.

Why do you want it to be Monday that's yucky

Wow that's amazing though tbh I'm always super glad we never actually did that it would be super embarrassing to look back on I'm guessing

Nice piccies!!!!

Wow Gob you can go on about Breaking Bald if you want to like I go on and on about Spider-Man and Marvel stuff and no one cares so

Okay I am affronted that you mistook Peter for Doc Ock. Jk you're fine but uh just so you know the six arms thing is an actual thing that happened to Spider-Man and. Doc Ock is gross.

Gob can you write a string quartet version of "Bleh I don't want to post"????

Nice WIP!!!

But Gob um so you can you use photoshop to draw things??? Like that's what I usually use??? It's a lot easier I think???? But yeah you can do whatever you want idk

Wow okay this happened today and it is unacceptable

Wow I will tell you why it is truly an amazing time to be alive.  The posts on the blog atm go longer than the list of labels!!!!

Aww man I want crepes I can't believe we let that whole summer go by without ever making crepes we should have made them when we had strawberries to put on them we are dumbies I'm crying rn because I want crepes

Jk I'm laughin because someone made a graphic of that deleted scene in TASM that I was watching at 3:30 in the morning that one time you know that one where I was shipping Peter and Curt Connors really hard and I'm just looking at this graphic and I understand where 3:30 am Para was coming from tbh

Okay time for song piccies

Common People:

Rat a Tat:

Common People:  Spider-Man: The Animated Series
Rat a Tat: a lot of different comics

The next song is Leader by Phantom Planet.

Okay time for pics from the generator

The prompt for this was "She-Hulk being a super spy"

And okay the prompt for this was "Deadpool being Spider-Man" and well I know they have traded costumes and you couldn't really tell but tbh I don't see how that could work because they are very different sizes Deadpool is like four inches taller and fifty pounds heavier so...

Yeah and okay the prompt for this was "Spider-Man betrayed" and welp I do want the current Spider-Man to be betrayed so here is a thing that should honestly just happen

OMG YOU CAN JUST IGNORE THIS BUT I WAS JUST LOOKING UP SPIDER-MAN AND DEADPOOL'S OFFICIAL HEIGHTS SO I COULD TELL YOU HOW MUCH TALLER DEADPOOL WAS BECAUSE I WASN'T EXACTLY SURE AND SLDKJGSLDKGKSJGSDLG ON THE MARVEL WIKI IS SAYS DOC OCK'S DUMB HEIGHT AND WEIGHT FOR PETER AND SLDKGJLSDKGLDSKGJDSLGJ I AM SO DONE WITH SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN JESUS CHRIST

OKAY THAT'S ALL HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment