Monday, January 27, 2014

beware...the black goat!

Hey gs!!!!!

Goos both of my classes were cancelled today!!!!

Wait why are you dissolving my lifeless body????

Yeah tbh my laptop sometimes has trouble w the first game but inbd it can still do it.  Idk what kind of laptop you have but you should ask Noah about that maybe bc he knows all about video games.  And if he doesn't know he will probably pretend that he knows anyway haha.  But yeah icqcme for the TASM2 video game it looks really great!!!!!!!!!!

Oh okay well when someone says their classes are cancelled I guess I just assume it's bc of weather like today that was what happened to me but

Yeah okay the other day I was looking at comic con stuff.  It would be really awesome to go but if we actually wanted to do that we would have to decide soon bc I think tickets will go on sale p soon and they will probably sell out quickly idk.

Well Gob only the first like 20 or so comics are in black and white I mean I read them like that it was nbd but you could easily dl them I can give you a link if you want. I'm happy you want to read them though!!!!!!

Yeah we need a good darn game for next month this month's game was so rusty.

No Hob I'm not wrong and dumb bc I thought maybe he could have been talking about that pic you're wrong and dumb

Aw g that sounds so rusty. That guy who never does anything deserves the worst death imaginable

Fine when you see me next you can do the slidey paper thing since you can't even pay me until then anyway so what's the point

Not doi you coulda bought that for someone else's hair idk.  If you are nervous about it just remember that MJ probably dyes her hair red too and she is the most beautiful creature so you can't go wrong really....does tht make any sense

Wow those mashers look really fun!!!! Hahah but they do look like science went too far.  Or like the superskrull kind of

Yeah tru you can just oil up some babies for pleasure if you want to there's no harm in it

Oh yeah I forgot that I said I wanted the game to be dead

No I'm glad you like that one bc otherwise I would have spent so long on it and no one would have liked it.  Well it's okay there's some good parts of it but I just like the other ones more idk

It's not really for you to decide if you can read the stuff sweetie

Idk what that movie is but okay. I don't think it's like 100 percent confirmed that he's gonna play Johnny but it's definitely a thing that might happen idk.  Idk what testing means but that's what I heard.  Tbh that's the only thing I know about that movie except for this fake synopsis that sounded so bad.  Oh but actually I also heard that the real movie is not going to be anything like that fake thing so I guess I know that.  Wow but 2015 is not that far away they better get on that.  Actually I have a secret hope for it to get delayed one more year so that it would come out the same year as Spider-Man movie and then there would be more PeterJohnny fanfic probably but

Nice small pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bc doi when you're at school you gotta be doing hw and stuff and going to class you don't have as much free time to play a game.  Aw g well I can't play it here bc like I said I'm not gonna play it until after I see the movie which won't be until after finals

Oh I see well the movie being called Her is making me confused.  Yeah well I knew she was playing Her bc she said that in the interview.

I really wish we could get the answers to those qs about Noah's blog bc I have no idea.

I want that dress!!!! Wow also at Wet Seal they have Marvel dresses I want one.

Why are you going to Indiana I'm so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Well tyt for not going during my spring break bc it sounds like everyone is trying to be out of town that week I'm gonna be so lonely

Aw g I remember when mom recorded that movie I want to watch it but yeah icr really that much about that movie but I imagine it's really heteronormative and like transphobic probably.  What is the Fantastic Four musicial?  Was that girl that he always reblogs pics of there???

Today I hoarded the aunt-may url and that's so important

Um what else did I do today?  Well not much.  Okay I woke up and then Molly told me that morning classes were cancelled so then I told her that meant I didn't have any classes and that I was going back to bed but I didn't I chilled in my bed for a lil and then I got dressed and read some comics and then I played Marvel Lego Superheroes and then I had lunch I started this post.  Actually this day isn't over yet so there may be more to come.

Okay yooooo it's let's talk about comics time because I'm bored

Marvel Knights: Spider-Man #4
*I love this art so much!!!
*"my buddy Flash"
*I'm really curious now about Peter's prom and what happened that was so humiliating.
*Sleepy baby
*"my first thought is Mary Jane" no ooo ooooooooo why the PeterMJs
*"the whole reason I tried to take that freelance photo job that led to this mess in the first place. So I could put enough money together to take her out proper" Wow so PeterMJ got us into this whole mess I knew it
*Kraven's so happy though!!!!
*Okay Pete your mask is not doing anything if people can see an entire half of your face like really
*Peter hates camping. I feel you man
*can you just vote me off this island?"
*that dang Kraven's Last Hunt poem why
*How do you even know what Morocco would be like?

Amazing Spider-Man 700.3
*Ah the variant cover I got is so beautiful I love it
*Eating seconds at Aunt May's house made you be in Queens at 2:30 am?
"I've got that boy scout thing I can't seem to get rid of"
*You shouldn't call him matchstick bc that's what you like to call Johnny sometimes and that's confusing
*Why is Doc Ock your go-to hard to beat super villain?
*How fortunate that little tiny piece of fabric around his waist didn't burn up even though everything else did
*Do surgeons usually play music while they work or is that just a weird thing
*"first a nurse...now a DOCTOR..?!" Oh my god!!!! It's almost like you're in some sort of HOSPITAL!!!!
*Just a tiny guy in a wheelchair no seriously he looks really small
*So why did Cap shoot the Eel point blank in the gut is the real question
*Why would you be expecting a call then if having no telecommunication is standard protocol?
*Wow amazing how they both figured out it was Spider-Man at the exact same time I mean why was that even necessary?
*Okay that's so obvious it's not really Spider-Man bc Pete's not taller than Felicia first of all.
*Felicia's so cute though I love her
*Also that little girl!!!
*Why is all the art in that place of Marvel characters?
*I think Felicia should steal the little girl instead
*Felica needs her own solo title pass it on

Okay has anyone seen that new pic of Quicksilver in DOFP?  He look a mess wow this movie look a mess imo

Dang why did I just get an email saying my pizza was delivered I didn't order a pizza

Oh apparently Mo ordered it but why did she use my email???

Okay I made this vid SO long ago but I never uploaded it so

Okay so I am reading Huck Finn for my lit class and did you know there's a redhead named Mary Jane in that book???  It's v distracting tbh

Okay back to playing Lego Marvel Superheroes I'll finish this post later

Piccie time

Okay the next one for the challenge was kissing so Gob I drew you this Spider-Man without his mask kissing MJ

Okay I'm really bored and I just remembered that one ship game we did on the blog a couple of times I'm gonna find it and do it again for Marvel ships and stuff

SIX PAIRINGS I LIKE:
1. Peter/MJ doi
2. Peter/Johnny
3. Gwen/MJ
4. Thor/Jane
5. Tony/Steve
6. Charles/Erik

THREE SHIPS I'VE ABANDONED:
7. Peter/Wade I guess since it's not on that list though I still LIKE it it's just I mean compared to how much I used to like it I've p much abandoned it I guess
8. Peter/Gwen THOUGH I STILL LIKE THAT TOO JUST NOT AS MUCH gosh this is hard
9. Thor/Loki idk I used to like that more too WOW I HAVEN'T REALLY ABANDONED ANY OF THESE SHIPS BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF ANY

THREE SHIPS I'VE NEVER LIKED:
10. Loki/Tony wtf
11. MJ/Harry just pls no
12. Johnny/Reed maybe

TWO SHIPS THAT HAVE PIQUED MY INTEREST:
13. Peter/Steve bc I saw some super cute art of this the other day!!!
14. MJ/Felicia yoooo it was bc of that fic I was reading

1. Why do you dislike #11 so much?
MJ doesn't like Harry and neither do I really.

2. Who do you know that ships #13?
Idek probably MJ haha

3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3?
Okay when Peter is being gay w Johnny Gwen and MJ get together and they go on cute dates and dance together and yeah

4. What is your favorite moment for #1?
OH MY GOD so many just so many okay well  I don't know if this is my FAVORITE moment but I really like their first kiss omg

5. How long have you been following couple #6?
Since the first time I watched X-Men First Class which was like a year ago maybe idk

6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop caring?
I DIDN'T STOP CARING I just starting shipping PeterMJ and now I just care a little bit less but I still really like Gwen and yeah it's a really tragic ship but tbh she's dead

7. Which ship do you prefer - #2 or #4?
Well I prefer PeterJohnny bc I just usually care about Spidey ships more but they're all so cute stop making me choose

8. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 or #12.
Gosh neither of those ships are really anything but okay Tony/Loki I GUESS bc sometimes I see a fic about it and I barf in my mouth

9. What interests you about #14?
Okay well the fact that Felicia is canonically bisexual and the fact that MJ is canonically really beautiful leaves me no choice but to conclude that Fel probably crushes really hard on MJ like what else am I supposed to do w that information?  And okay I haven't actually read that much of their interactions but it's just really good okay

10. When did you stop liking #7?
I didn't!!! But okay to answer your question probably around the time I started shipping PeterJohnny a lot but icr when that was definitely last year some time but idk

11. Did your waning interest in #9 kill your interest in the series?
Noooooo

12. What's a song that reminds you of #5?
Uhhh Somewhere a Clock is Ticking by Snow Patrol

13. Which of these ships do you love the most right now?
Peter/MJ!!!!

14. Which do you dislike the most?
Tbh none of them that much maybe MJ/Harry idk

15. If you could have any of these pairings double date, who would?
PeterJohnny and GwenMJ

16. Have #2 kissed yet? Elaborate if yes.
OH MY GOD okay no they haven't but can you imagine.  waIT EXCEPT JOHNNY KISSED PETER'S CLONE DOES THAT COUNT

17. Did #4 have a happy ending? Do you think one is likely?
Um they sort of did at the end of Thor 2?????  Though that wasn't really an ending probably

18. What would make you start shipping #14?
Maybe if I read more comics w them interacting

19. If only one could happen, which would you prefer - #2 or #6?
PeterJohnny pls god

20. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them?
They never meet again and continue to not like or care about each other at all.

Well that was something.

Okay that is all have a nice day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment