Thursday, January 30, 2014

goat at last!

Hey gs!!!

Wow Gob you're a fool what kind of glug falls asleep in the middle of writing their post????

Okay Gob try this one

Icqcme to find out what the new game will be, Gob

No you're dumb I mean I saved the http://aunt-may.tumblr.com/ to use at my leisure

Tyt about my pic. Well it must have been a self-fulfilling prophecy bc the only reason I drew that was bc you said that.

Wow Gob you really missed the point of that video

Yeah it paid off v nicely!!!! That wasn't the first time I had a class cancelled bc of snow/cold but it was the first time that they cancelled the first 2 hours of classes and it actually affected me!!!

But why is that the way to dispose of my body?? I would rather you rolled it up in a shag carpet sprayed with febreze and deposited it in a ditch somewhere.

Well I vote you take charge of conic con, Hob

Yeah I gave him those comics but I guess he wasn't satisfied w the black and white versions bc he wants new ones

Yeah well luckily Gob is hard at work thinking up the new game and then he can just start it on the first of the month when he posts!!!!

Yeah that is what those mashers reminded me of too haha.  Superskrull is

Yeah I don't even know what's going on w that Fantastic Four movie except I've heard a couple of other casting rumors but that it but like wow Ant-Man is also coming out in 2015 and we already know for sure at least two of the people that will be in it but for this FF movie we just have one guy that's probably and that's really it.  Oh also they have already cast some people for Avengers 2 which also comes out in 2015 so

Yeah but like I said in that post I didn't have any classes that day and it was an anomaly that I didn't have any homework to do bc my classes were cancelled.  That combined w the fact that we had just been talking about video games made me think to play it and I had the time to play it.  Usually either I don't have time or I don't think of it so I don't really do it that much.

Aw g well you could try to ask him those qs or send him some secret asks about it we really need answers here the world demands to know

Aw g well I'm not quite sure how to order things w that dang card tbh

But why do you want to go to Indiana I mean was it your idea or did someone ask you what are you going there for what are you gonna do there???? Well yeah Dad is gonna be gone part of the time and Mom was saying she also might and you were maybe gonna be but you're not so p much everyone

Aw g it's okay I didn't want to watch it that much idk.  Oh yeah I think I read something about that FF musical one time but I didn't know what it was saying to me. Anyway I never seen that show so idek. Aw g I wish for that girl to get away from our brother not for his sake but for her own.

Haha idk I have so many great urls actually that I never use

Tyt about my comic thoughts.  Yeah clearly PeterMJ is the worst thing that ever happened to the world

Feast your eyes

Wow that sounds like a really rusty pizza ordering experience.

Wow I did not think about Peter reading that book but that is v upsetting!!!! Well depending on when he would have read it I guess but

Tyt about my vid and my pic

Well tbh it was hard to think of ships that I am vehemently against but I'm p against the ship of anyone/Loki besides Thor and the most prominent one I could think of was Tony I guess.  I don't even understand it they have like one scene together???? Well whatever.

But omg pls ship JohnnyPeter it is really great!!!!! Okay I will bring you my Spider-Man/Human Torch trade so you can read that.  It is written by Slott but it's v good I think Slott really likes writing about that I think he ships it a lot maybe.  Okay but all you need to know about Johnny is that um he's like the biggest asshole ever but he's my fave. And okay all you need to know about JohnnyPeter is
Well no jk but pls just look at those dumb small guys just touching and their dumb matching outfits and

Well you can do whatev you want but for me it was hard just to narrow down my Marvel ships to that many so

Nice lil day.  Why did mom make you have a snack tho

What did you photoshop for mom?  Well I'm p sure you're way better at photoshopping than Noah esp since even a lil baby could be better than him

That's goos for you about your Game of Thrones ship I guess

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE BUT I'M EXCITED FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay but someone explain to me why MJ is in this 40 second trailer it would have been so easy to leave her out but they didn't!!!!  Also today I read an interview where Shailene said she was still on contract and so if she wasn't busy filming another movie she would be in tasm3.  Though a few days ago she said she'll be busy and might not be able to do it but I'm hoping this means that they at least won't replace her just because and that there's still somewhat of a chance that she'll be in it.

Wow okay yesterday I went to this game night thing on my floor and we played Quelf!!!! I love that dang game!!!

Okay here's a thing about my day.  Um well I woke up and then I fell asleep for another half an hour and then I woke up again and I read a fic and then I got dressed and then I did hw and then I ate lunch and then I went to class and then I came back and did more hw and then I ate dinner and then I wrote this post.

And now it's let's talk about comics time.

Superior Spider-Man #26
*This issue sucked on so much ice
*I'm so confused why did three different people do the art for this issue who let that happen????
*Well okay Ramos needs to get out I'm tired of him. Rodriguez and Martin can stay I guess
*Okay the first panel is so weird there's just like a fucking box on the side of it and that's supposed to be a separate panel or something???  It doesn't look cool or interesting or anything it just looks dumb as sticks.
*No I seriously can't tell any of these dang goblins apart and this art being so busy and crowded as fuck doesn't help
*What if I just critiqued Ramos's art this whole time?
*Btw just putting a lot of random onomatopoeias on a page doesn't make it more action-y it just makes confusing and look bad
*Okay I'm not sure but I think that's the Green Goblin that said to stop and if so what the heckie he was the one that wanted the dang goblin war in the first place????? What was the point of this then????
*But I thought Spock's army turned on him or did that not happen yet
*Well I guess they have not yet bc they're still w Spock in this issue but then why in SSM team up are they not and that came out last week?
*Wow the art for the part w the Avengers is so much better it looks so much cleaner and nicer
*Why do those same dang Avengers always come for him are those the only ones that Slott knows or what
*I don't get why saying Avengers Disassemble means beat up both AIM and the Spiderlings????  Is there something I'm missing here????
*So are all of Peter's memories that were dumped just gone?  And is this how he's going to end up w no memories at all bc if so what's going to happen to his remaining memories????
*So is Peter just talking to himself like reciting all the things he remembers or what's happening
*Well at least you still remember having six arms wouldn't want to forget that.
*I have to say there is something meta-y about this in that like a character that has this much history does end up being reduced to just a few iconic moments, and the moments shown in the mindscape are definitely some of the ones Spider-Man is often reduced to.
*Wow this goblin war is a snore fest they're just standing around talking about books
*Okay but really this issue is so bad they way it's divided into three parts and so what ends up happening is in every part really nothing happens except in the goblin part it just feels really rushed and bleh this whole thing is horribly written
*How could medical scans reveal your secret identity?
*How Spock is such a hypocrite talking about privacy and shit when he has those dumb spiderbots all over the city like wow
*Wow if it really is Norman then what was all the fuss about it being Norman but then you're not sure like that's boring
*Wow Spock quit the Avengers Peter's gonna be pissed
*Thor's only role in this issue was to stand around and look pretty.
*"one big happy"???? that doesn't even make sense????  one big happy WHAT?
*Wow it wasn't the real Hobgoblin that's original.......
*Bleh

Okay reading that comic was a bad experience and rereading that was also a bad experience I need to do something fun

I'm gonna answer these 100 questions

1. Who are you? 
PeterMJ

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? 
I love PeterMJ I love Peter I love MJ

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? 
Reading comics. either bad or PeterMJ

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). 
I like them all about equally but
American Lit
World History
Latin
Fundamentals of Music

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? 
comic con

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 
comic con also

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
college

8. Are you more child-like or childish? 
what the heckie is the difference?

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? 
I just whispered what the heckie when I read that last q

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? 
Wishing I was Spider-Man by Richard Tingley

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? 
Nop

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? 
We're gettin one step closer each and every day

13. Does time really heal all wounds? 
Nah

14. How do you handle a rainy day? 
I celebrate bc I love those days

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? 
Losing your luggage wtf bc if you lose it you have to get it back or your screwed but those lights if you can't untangle them then oh well you just won't have them.  Also that is something you can handle yourself but if you lose your dang luggage you need to be assisted and that would suck for you

16. How is your relationship with your parents? 
good

Will you miss them when they are gone? 
where are they going

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? 
no bc it's dark in my room lol

18. What is the truest thing that you know? 
PeterMJ

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Spider-Man

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? 
Yeah last semester when I took psych you had two chances on the online quizzes that was nice

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? 
idk taker probably bc giving is rusty

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? 
I don't make decisions at all

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? 
getting those dang wisdom teeth taken out of me

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? 
when Heroes was cancelled haha

25. Who have you hugged today? 
nobody :(

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? 
nobody :(

27. Do you have a lot to learn? 
okay

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? 

A draw things

B science

C telekinesis

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? 
what they say idek

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? 
turkey, cheese, bread, lettuce, mayonnaise.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? 

A read all the Spider-Man comics except for clone saga maybe

B I'm too hungry to think of my death rn



32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? 

A What did I just say?

B Reading the clone saga

C Why are all of these questions about death anyway

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? 
PeterMJ getting back together

34. What does each decade make you think of: 

The 19.. 

20's: The Great Gatsby 

30's: hobos

40's: Captain America

50's: chang chang changity chang shoo bop

60's: Spider-Man

70's: nothing happened in this decade

80's: PeterMJ

90's: clone saga

2000 (so far): why does it say so far

2010's: dogs

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 
the 90s the decade of my birth

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? 
idek

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
Captain America. this answers both questions

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? 
do you love Iron Man

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? 
netflix

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? 
Venom is a disney villain right?  I'm like him bc we both love Spider-Man

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? 
not that I know of

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? 
fly pls

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? 
that's racist

43. What does your name mean? 
it means I benefit at the expense of other beings

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? 
space!

45. Word association 

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word: 

Air: ball

Meat: ball

Different: ball 

Pink: ball

Deserve: ball 

White: ball

Elvis: ball

Magic: ball

Heart: ball

Clash: ball

Pulp: ball

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? 
Spider-Man

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? 
MJ

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? 
The Amazing Spider-Man

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
My laptop

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? 
I have saved my own life and nobody cared

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words... 

Fruitgoogle: google but just for furits

Ambytime: time for amby

Asscactus: the ass of a cactus

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? 
I drew a pic does that count

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? 
dolls and dolls and dolls and dolls and dolls

54. How many TV’s are in your house? 
like 4 icr

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
play squares

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? 
just normal

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? 
Yeah one time I dreamt we went xmas shopping and then we did

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? 
Not that I know of

59. What is your idea of paradise? 
PeterMJ

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? 
PeterMJ

61. Do you believe in Hell? 
PETERMJ

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? 
loved a cat

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? 
icr

64. Are you a patient person? 
maybe

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? 
PeterMJ day

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? 
ireland day whatever it's called

67. What's the best joke you ever heard? 
so the mathematician picks up a carrot and says "that's not a square root!"

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? 
cousin camp

69. Is your hair natural or dyed? 
natural

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? 
I'm up on the front

71. What is under your bed right now? 
a fridge and dresser and some more drawers and a Spider-Man ball

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? 
I'd go right home

73. If you drive do you frequently speed? 
no I frequently slow

74. What is the world's best song to dance to? 
prelude 12/21 by AFI haha

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? 
icr at all

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? 
Disney

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? 
snakes!!!

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? 
nah

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? 
idek

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? 
PeterMJ

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? 
guns

82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? 
the Pole

83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? 
tv

84. What do you think makes someone a hero? 
w great power comes great responsibility

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? 
Ultimate Spider-Man

86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: 
Doc Ock

87. What was the last thing you paid for? 
My dinner

88. Are you a coupon clipper?
nah

89. Get anything good in the mail recently? 
nah

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? 
dancing idk

91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So... 
I know what the Transporter is dang it wow what the heck is this this isn't even a question.

Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? 
Oh wait here's the question. Idk if a clone is the same person then why anything

92. What insects are you afraid of? 
spiders. wait dangit those aint insects.  well you know

93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? 
PeterMJ

94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? 
My Captain American hoodie idk

95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? 
chocolate

96. What are your parents interested in? 
the galapagos

97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? 
no that's yucky

Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? 
no

98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? 
if wishes were dreams wants would fly

99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
when I drink the blood of my enemies

100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
PeterMJ, blue mama, and my laptop

Well that's done thank god that took forever.

Goo tomorrow's Friday!!!!

Okay that's all have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment