Friday, October 12, 2012

cat awakening

HEY GS!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED TO BE GOING HOME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICQCME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow today was a pretty good day like okay I only had one class as usual but all we did was watch a movie and then we got to leave after forty minutes even though the class is supposed to be an hour and forty minutes.

So yeah I only had forty minutes of class today that was great.

Gob I see Captain America in sixth place and tears roll down my face...

That rhymed...

Well here's my list:

1. Thor
2. Captain America
3. Iron Man
4. Hawkeye
5. Black Widow
6. Hulk

THAT WAS REALLY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow okay I did not even notice the alleged hug??? Maybe because I just don't care or maybe  because I wasn't paying that much attention but who really cares???

So hungry....

No comments:

Post a Comment