Saturday, October 20, 2012

the cat of the green goblin

Hey gs!

We need more posting on this blog!

Well today I found out that the first season of the 60s Spider-Man cartoon makes a lot more sense than the second season.  But it's still not as good as the 90s Spider-Man cartoon.

Oh man I bought a Spider-Man action figure today!!!! It's so awesome!!!  But also it's super tall like idk. Well nbd.

But when I was in the store looking at the things I met a little boy and he told me that that was the aisle of boy toys not girl toys. Also he made a point of informing me of Spider-Man's name (it's Spider-Man guys I'm so glad we know that now!!!!) and he said that he likes Spider-Man but I doubt he likes Spider-Man as much as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my hand:
STARRING
Pinky as Iron Man
Ring finger as Deadpool
Middle finger as Thor
Index finger as Spider-Man
Thumb as Wolverine

Wolverine is the thumb because he's so short!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I just realized you can see Iron Man in the post right behind Pinky!!!

This is a really amazing post guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment