Tuesday, October 2, 2012

cat returns

Hey gs.

Today was a really weird day.

Idk why but when I woke up this morning my jaw hurt really badly??? Like it was fine when I went to bed but then in the morning it was hurting and if I tried to open my mouth more than like one inch it would be really painful and when I opened and closed my mouth there was this clicking sound and a weird feeling???  Idk what it was and so then I didn't go to my first class because it hurt so much and I had spent such a long time worrying about it that I would be late anyway.

And so then I went to my other class because I had a test and then wow right in the middle of my test all of sudden I realized my jaw was back to normal!!!! Like its completely fine now.  Wow what a relief.

I really thought I was going to die. But now I am fine.

So the rest of this day I have just had this new found respect for life and even if I fail at everything it will be fine because I am alive.

Also my test was not as hard I thought it would be so I might have done okay on it!!!!

And then this evening I finally passed this math quiz thing where you have to get like all the questions right or you get a zero but you can do it as many times as you want.

Well today still sucked because it was a Tuesday and that thing in the morning was really bad.

But at least I passed my math quiz, I might have done well on my philosophy test, and best of all, I didn't permanently injure my jaw!!!!!!!!!

Life is just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment