Thursday, October 4, 2012

cat war

Hey gs.

Wow I am just 302493275 percent done with this group project.

Like first of all no one even listened to my input when we were deciding our topic so now our topic is pool like the game with the table and the balls and the sticks and I told them I had never played pool and could just not care about it at all but they didn't listen to me.

And when we were planning when/where we were going to meet they just decided that meeting for dinner in the dining hall would be a great idea end I told them no that's a stupid idea but they didn't listen.

And then today we were supposed to meet and my whole floor went to dinner at like 5 which like we never go to dinner as a floor anymore so I wanted to go with them but no I had to wait to eat dinner with my project group at 6 which was way too late because usually I eat dinner around 5 or 5:30.

So then I just starved and then I went down at 6 and waited for like 10 minutes for anyone in my group to show up and then one person shows up and was like yeah we're not going to have our meeting we decided.

I JUST CAN'T EVEN

I HATE GROUP PROJECTS

I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE IN MY GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment