Monday, January 18, 2010

All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

Ok so about the title... Hob always yells at me for using the title of the episode I am writing about as the title of my post, even though that makes the most sense. But I guess you win Hob. Cuz actually someone might want to use the title Pass/Fail if they are gonna talk about grades or a test or something. Idk. No promises in the future though. So I used this title because it doesn't really make a shred of sense. Well it makes a little bit of sense because Sylar was talking to Claire about their dads and stuff and idk. Sylar and Claire are the best cowboys... Well I also used it because what else is anyone going to use this title for? LOL

But here is the joke. The title is from a Lost episode, but this whole post will mostly be about Heroes. Haha

HAPPY MARTIN WHATEVER DAY FOR REALSIES THIS TIME@

Ok noooooooow...

GO AWAY THIS EXACT SECOND IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO EXPERIENCE SPOILERS FOR THE RECENT HEROES EPISODE, PASS/FAIL AND PROBABLY THE NEXT ONE BECAUSE I WILL MOST LIKELY ALSO TALK ABOUT THE PROMO@@@@@@@@@

Alright well it was a pretty awesome episode. I like episodes where there are like only three distinct plotlines because its easier to follow and I think it just makes the whole darn episode better. Here were the three plotlines of Pass/Fail:
*Samuel and his woman (we're not even going to talk about this because it was boring@)
*Sylaire
*Hiro almost dying (we're gonna start with this one)

D: D: D: Hiro didn't die@ He was so close but the sucker held on@ That was such a darn dissapoinment, girl, you don't even know.

But yaaaay Adam@ HE IS SO AWESOME@ I LOVE HIM@ <3333

Also there was this really great scene that contained three of my all time fave characters: Sylar, Adam, and Jackie@@@ Sylar and Adam being in the same scene is espec spec because since Adam is dead I was really sad that he and Sylar weren't in any scenes together.

But Jackie and Sylar had this really great scene that they were in together. You probably remember it.

Haha one of my fave parts of the ep was Sylar listing off the people that he has killed. Has he really killed 100? That is a darn lot@ Congratz buddy@

Okay next plotline...

Claire is so mean@ I think she could have been a little more helpful and not stabbed Sylar with a pen. Well Claire actually said it was a pencil but I think it was a pen. I'm not sure why it matters.

But it was so crazy girl because when Sylar and Claire were in that closet, I didn't even know that was Sylar until he started shapeshifting. I might need to go back and watch that scene again now so that I can know what is really going on.

But blehhh I don't really like the conclusion that Sylar has come to about what he needs to do. I'm so confused now. Like...does Sylar want to kill people or does he want to "not be alone for the rest of his life" or whatever. Because I thought he wanted Claire to be his woman but I guess he just wanted her to help him brainstorm. Hahaha get it? Brains. Remember when Sylar liked brains?

But Claire is so wrong because Sylar has not "been alone for his whole life" because
1. He can't be older than 30 or something, and also he can't age. and
2. Elle.

Wait hold on girl what was I gonna say? Oh yeah. I don't want Sylar to lose his powers@ And Matt can't do that, can he? CAN HE??? Well it doesn't really matter if he can or can't because apparently a person who is about to die can dream that someone who has been dead 16 years healed them, and then they don't die.

Right well you don't need powers to be a hero, but still...Sylar LOVES his powers@ I don't want them to be gone@ Well actually a couple of them can be gone. Like these ones:
*Shapeshifting BLEH GET RID OF THAT ONE RIGHT NOW PLEASE@

But good news Sylar doesn't need Matt to get rid of that one because a long time ago, like last year, right after he got that power, I came up with a crafty plan for him to do that. I doodled the whole darn thing in my planner and now I will show you the thing.
It's kind of hard to see, so I will tell you what it says. But see how I doodled this right over the March 2009 calender? That is also the month that this plan was birthed on. Or perhaps early April. Ok now I will tell you what it says.

The Plan
to rid Sylar of his shapeshifting power and also give him a haircut

1. Dig up Arthur Petrelli
2. Get Matt Jr. to start him up
3. Use my intuitive aptitude to get his power
4. Kill him again because he's annoying
5. Find Sylar
6. Give him a hug
7. Take all of his powers
8. Tell him it had to be done
9. Use my ITKF to give him a haircut
10. Tell him it had to be done
11. Dig up Arthur Petrelli again
12. Get Matt Jr. to start him up again
13. Cook up a batch of the formula
14. Kill Arthur again
15. Inject Sylar with the formula
16. Allow Sylar to cut open my head
17. Quick hide the piece that has the shapeshifting power
18. Sylar gets all of his old powers back except shapeshifting
19. The End

Yay@ Except there would have to be some major changes made to this plan. For example there would def be no haircut involved actually. This plan was cooked up during season 3 and I was feeling like Sylar might need a haircut perhaps, but GIRL@ He def does not need one now because his hair is so darn awesome@ Seriously girl its even better than Peter's hair.

Ok but here are the powers Sylar is NOT allowed to lose.
*Tk
*Regen

Thas it. Those are also my favorite powers possibly ever.

Oh wait I thought of another one

*IE

But thas it for sure. I mean I don't want him to lose any, but I could live with him having just those three.

But ok what I am holding onto is the fact that in Peter's dream, it implied that Sylar had tk. So idk.

Are you getting bored yet? You are? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ My post is not nearly over@ I haven't even played Favorites and Least Favorites yet@

I will do that now.

Favorite foods :)
*Macaroni and cheese
*Pizza
*Chocolate
*Pie
*Soup
*Waffles
*Apples
*BREAD@

WE LOVE BREAD@ WE LOVE BREAD@ WE LOVE BREAD@

Least favorite foods :(
*Tacos

Favorite days of the week :)
*Friday
*Saturday
*Monday

Least favorite days of the week :(
*Tuesday (blehhh that's tomorrow@ D:)
*Wednesday
*Sunday

Hahahaha I accidentally listed all the days except Thursday@

Girl wait I have another q. Or I have a q. I'm not really sure if I asked one yet or not.

WHERE IN TARN IS TRACY@?@?

Well speaking of people that are no longer in episode of Heroes, I have something really important that I need to say. Have you ever noticed that Nathan says some stuff really cool? I know me and Hob have, right Hob? Yeah@ It's too darn bad that he is dead though. Well here is a list of things that Nathan should have said before he died. Some of them he said actually though.

*Cup of coffee
*Cup of poop
*Cup of snakes
*So to speak
*Hokey Pokey

AND THERE ARE MORE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THEM@ HOB HELP ME@

Oh and also one of these days we are gonna be making predictions for the year 2010 but I don't have mine ready yet actually.

Also are we gonna resume assignments?@?@

Welp that is all I can think of to say this exact moment.

So see you on Thursday@

No comments:

Post a Comment