Friday, January 29, 2010

Dead is Dead

Alrighty I am having to write this thing during school today because I am gonna be plum busy the whole darn evening prob. I will tell ya why. It's because today I get to see a friend of mine that I have not seen in over a year! That is plum crazy, girl because it doesn't seem like it's been over a year. Well anyway. OMG PARA. Ok last night I had a dream where it was today and I was at home with the friend that is coming over, and then I found out that you were going to go hang out with your friends that same night and then I woke up this morning and found out that YOU PLUM ARE DOING THAT!

Speaking of Para, we are going to play a round of a nice little game right off the bat. Here is the game:

Para's mistakes
1. Alright I am sorry but Lost and Heroes and Muse are not the only darn things we can take titles from, you darn fool! There is also Dexter, Doctor Who, Merlin, Glee, Flashforward, So Notorious, and Harry Potter books! Plus I could be forgetting something. IDK.
2. Ok para this is not a mistake exactly but you said two phrases in your post that are two of the most annoying things I have ever heard in my life. Here they are. Well ok I will tell you the whole sentences you said and I will bold the word in each sentence that made me wanna kill ya:

*m'kay imma make you live forever all by yourself!
*i was the most adorable lil thing.
Just...don't let it happen again.
3. You big glug, I meant that yesterday would be the last day that you would get to make up a darn category for faves/unfaves. I guess I can make up one last one today but I can't guarantee that it will be good.


Now for a very important message to gob: WHEN YOU DO FAVES AND UNFAVES TOMORROW, YOU CAN ANSWER THE PREVIOUS ONES BUT DON'T MAKE UP A NEW ONE. Para, you either but I think you know that.

Grrr Para you stole something I was gonna talk about which is the arrest of Adrian Pasdar for a darn DUI! Haha but okay girls, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life! OH WAIT! Actually it isn't because the funniest thing I have ever heard in my whole entire darn life is that one time when Henry Ian Cusick got arrested or something for like sexually harassing somebody when they were filming Lost. Well it was something like that anyway. Now I will laugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Speaking of Desmond...gob...Desmond has killed dozens of people! He killed almost everone on the whole darn flight 815! If that does not make him a villain then IDK what would!

Now I will ponder about something. IDK why people keep being like "OMG a whole bunch of famous people keep dying! That is so strange!" It's like, okay, everybody dies, eventually, and the fact that people are famous does not mean they are not going to die sooner or later. I mean, it's a little bit of a coincidence, I guess, but famous people have been dying ever since the idea of famous people began. And like J.D. Salinger died yesterday and that is sort of sad but he was like 91 so it's pretty understandable that we would see his end sooner or later. IDK where I am going with this really.
Ok now i will say that the celebrity death last year that everybody was most upset about was the one that i was least upset about. It was Michael Jackson. Ok first of all, I didn't even know whether he was still alive or not and second of all, I was under the impression that everybody hated that guy. Now here is the one that was the saddest: Brittany Murphy.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH is it just me or is this being a really darn bad posty?
Ok lately there has been some talk in the GC about people making playlists of their fave songs or whatev. Well I have this really special playlist of my favorite songs of all time. This is a really exclusive list to be on, you see. It's not just like any old song that I happen to like quite a bit. It's songs that have at some point been on repeat until they've been played nearly 50 times. It's songs that I can still listen to months after that and I still appreciate them a whole giant bunchball. So now I will share that list with ya! They are in no partic order:

*Thoughts of a Dying Atheist (Muse)
*Easily (Muse)
*Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley)
*This is for Real (Motion City Soundtrack)
*The Chain (Fleetwood Mac)
*Ugly (The Exies)
*Doctor My Eyes (Jackson Browne)
*Someday (Bryan Greenberg)
*Float On (Modest Mouse)
*Wonderwall (Oasis)
*Cry (James Blunt)
*Wasted Years (Cold)
*All Fall Down (OneRepublic)
*Closer (Kings of Leon)
*Stripped (Shiny Toy Guns)
*Run (Snow Patrol)
*Save Tonight (Eagle Eye Cherry)
*Poison Oak (Bright Eyes)
*First Day of My Life (Bright Eyes)
*Transatlanticism (Death Cab for Cutie)

Girl that is the whole darn list. It turns out that there are exactly 20 songs on that list for the mo, just like I estimated there were. Para and Gob should tell me their fave 20ish songs of all time. Also Gob should do the darn survey! JJ he doesn't have to. Just a suggestion.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH GIRL I HATE LIFE. Here is why: the stupid guidance counselor at my stupid school won't let me drop stupid science. JJ my school isn't that stupid, but the other things so are. GRRRRRRRRRR I'M SO DARN ANGERED.

Ok I'm over it. Not really but I will pretend to be.

Now I will play my last darn round of faves and unfaves.

Fave mysteries:
*The Mystery of the Missing Man (The Mystery of the Missing Man (Grrrrr Para I was already gonna do this one and ya stole it from me! (Unsolved)))
*The Mysterious Ticking Noise (Potter Puppet Pals (Solved))
*The Department of Mysteries (Harry Potter)
*Why this darn thing keeps happening to me where I read or type a word at the same time when I hear the thing (IRL (Unsolved))
*Clue (A darn board game (Unsolved for the moment!))
*The smoke monster (LOST)
*Why Desmond is so darn greasy (Very unsolved)

Unfave mysteries:
*That darn Adam and Eve thing (Lost)

Fave heroes:
*Petey Petrelli
*Neville
*The Doctor
*Lancelot
*Charlie
*Lyle

Unfave heroes:
*Harry Potter
*Jack Shepard

Whoops sorry. I accidentally forgot to make up a new category. Well I will do it now.

Fave faves/unfaves categories:
*Ships
*Villains
*TV episodes

Unfave fave/unfaves categories:

*Days of the week
*Smells
*Colors
*Star Wars people

Ok sorry this post is a suck fest. But good news: next time you hear from me on here I will have seen the Lost s6 premiere. Yippee!

Farewell!

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment