Sunday, January 24, 2010

Villains

Girl when I made my post on Thursday I plum forgot that I also had to make one today. I was thinking the next time I would go would be Monday. What a fool I am!

Girl I don't even care whether we use @s or !s. It plum doesn't even matter to me.

Ok Gob, you know how you said we should not have conversations with our posts? Well, I was actually having the opposite idea. Also Hob agrees with me. So there! Haha jj. Just dwaig. (don't worry about it, Gob)

Ok Hob I like when people have long posts but sometimes if people ramble on about something boring then it bores me to tears but it is ok because I like long posts.

Also Hob remember in your faves how you had electricity manipulation? Well I was plum gonna put that one except I decided it would be lame of me to say that my power was one of my faves. It would be like if people from Heroes said that their power was their fave. That would be silly of them. Well maybe Sylar would do that. Idk. Lets see...

Peter: So guys, what is your fave ability?
Momo: Huh?
Peter: Ya know, like which one do you think is the coolest?
Momo: Oh. Time space manip for suresies.
Hiro: Yatta!
Peter: Hmm I think mine would be flying.
Nathan: Thanks, Pete.
Peter: :)
Hiro: My favorite power is ability supercharging.
Ando: My favorite is superstrength. *winks at Niki AND Momo*
Hiro: Hey!
Momo: *winks back*
Niki: *washes out her brain*
Sylar: My favorite ability is telekinesis.
Everyone: *stares*
Sylar: What? It's obviously the coolest. ;D

Ok girls now I have something serious to talk about. It's called I wasn't really trying to be racist when I said that black peeps say "girl" ok I was. But seriously. It's true. Also it was a joke.

Ok girls now I have something awesome to talk about. It's called the mcs concert WAS SO DARN GREAT!!!! Like GIRLS you shoulda been there! They just plum played all the darn good songs. Well not all of them, but I mean all the songs they played were really great and I knew most of them. Also there was this one time when we were all like "FOR NOW I'VE DECIDED TO DIE" that was so awesome.

Oh girl Hob remember how last time you listed your fave mcs songies? Well it made me want to list mine so I'm just gonna do that. Except I can't remember which ones you listed so our lists might accidentally be really similar.

In no particular order, and also not including the ones from My Dinosaur Life:
*This Is For Real
*Let's Get Fucked Up And Die
*Capital H
*Attractive Today
*Everything Is Alright
*The Future Freaks Me Out


Ok now I will try to answer some of Hob's questions if I can remember them.

Girl I am not your mummy. Sorry.

I think I shall put all of those in order of how much I like them. Nutella, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, honey, jelly.

Now I think I will play the Favorites and Least Favorites game. Except bad news. This darn thing is being stupid and will only let me type on everything other line so I will have to use this darn bullets thing unless I can fig it out.

Also I forgot to say my fave candy last time so I will do that now.

Favorite candy :)

  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Charleston Chews
  • Peanut Butter M&Ms
  • Milk Duds

Least Favorite candy :(

  • Those Twizzler bite things
  • Things flavored like banana

Favorite Fast Food :)

  • Panera Bread (WE LOVE BREAD!)
  • Subway (MORE BREAD!)
  • Dominoes (bread is just plum owning this one!)
  • Chinese food (sorry bread)

Least Favorite Fast Food :(

  • McDonalds
  • Burger King
  • Chipotle
  • Taco Bell

Favorite Villains :)

  • Sylar (Heroes)
  • Adam Monroe (Heroes)
  • Voldemort (Harry Potter)
  • Barty Crouch Jr. (Harry Potter)
  • Lucifer (Cinderella) hahahahahahaha

Least Favorite Villains :(

  • Ben Linus (Lost)
  • Hrg (Heroes)
  • Desmond Hume (Lost)
  • Nero (Star Trek)
  • Arthur Petrelli (Heroes)

Favorite Ships :)

  • Matthinder (Matt/Mohinder)
  • Skate (Sawyer/Kate)
  • Pylar (Peter/Sylar)
  • HrTracy (HRG/Tracy)
  • Pemma (Peter/Emma)
  • Tuggles (Ted/Mr. Muggles)
  • Syhindlar (Sylar/Mohinder)
  • Chaire (Claire/Charlie)
  • Graire (Claire/Gretchen)
  • Lockland (John/The Island)
  • Michy (Molly/Micah)
  • Talimer (Talbot/Morty)
  • ...Sylaire (Sylar/Claire) JUST A TEENY BIT!!!!

Girl I have so darn many of those! Though some I didn't know the names of so I made some up I will prob also do that for my unfaves.

Least Favorite Ships :(

  • Paire (Peter/Claire)
  • Jate (Jack/Kate)
  • Sawyet (Sawyer/Juliet)
  • Mayhinder (Maya/Mohinder)
  • Maphne (Matt/Daphne)
  • Mylar (Sylar/Maya

Ok girls now I have something spec for you. It is called a drawing that I made of bread Hob. It is Hob if she was made out of bread. Because WE LOVE BREAD!!!!!!!!

She has one of those round breads for a head, a bagel for a body, baguettes for arms and legs, slices of sandwhich bread for hands and feet, and breadsticks for hair.

Ok girls you know that vid that Gob posted with the 815 crash and stuff? Well the timer thing that was in it like the same one that is in 24 all the days. Like it looks and sounds the same. I just thought that was something worth sharing.

Girl tomorrow is Monday but it is ok because I think that it will be a semi-good because there are some good things that will be happening tomorrow so I am kind of excited. For example:

  • I am going to wear my new mcs shirt tomorrow
  • I am going to eat nutella and bread for lunch
  • Heroes!!!

Girl one of these days we should work on beautifying The Goblog. But today is not that day.

Oh girl this post took me so darn long to write. But idk if it is because it is long or if I just took a long time to write the thing. Idk girls.

Alright well I will see you again tomorrow!!!

Byeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Marshmallow fluff?! D:

    Tuggles! ;D

    I love your ramblings.

    <3
    'Mallowmar

    ReplyDelete