Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cabin Fever

Welp. I'm sick. Hmmm it seems like people only ever post on this thing between the hours of about 7 pm to 12 am. But here I am posting at 11 am because I am home sick today@ The good thing about this situation was that I thought I would have absolutely NO time to post today, but what do ya know, I have all the time in the world@ Therefore this post might end up be very very long and go into way too much detail.

Okay there are some kinds of being sick that I can tolerate and some kinds that I cannot tolerate.

Kinds I can tolerate:
*Headache
*Coughing
*Sneezing
*The kind of stomachache that doesn't hurt when I'm lying down

Kinds I cannot tolerate:
*Sore throat
*Puking

It seems that I have one kind of sick from each list, as I have a headache and a sort throat. Unfortunately, the things from the first list can only be tolerated if they are not paired with something from the second list, because things from the second list just plum cancel out things from the first. Girl, are you following this? But luckily, there are two kinds of sore throats, and 1 is more tolerable than the other. The kinds are a sore throat that if you eat the right kind of stuff, it does not hurt while you are eating the stuff and it even temporarily stops hurting after I eat the darn stuff. Then there is the kind where it hurts to eat and drink everything and the darn thing hurts for every waking hour. This kind is much more rare, fortunately. And so I have type #1 which is not the most horrible thing.

Alright girls. Now I am going to tell you a darn secret. It is this really great discovery I made on a school trip last year where I got a type #1 sore throat on the last day of it. I then consumed an entire bag of baby carrots in one day. And that is the secret. If you have the kind of sore throat where you can eat stuff, eat baby carrots and they will make it feel sooooooooo much better. I kid you not.

Now I am going to express my rage. Here is what occured: Many moons ago, back in June, I bought a darn album on itunes with this prepaid credit card thing I had. I believe I had just enough money left to purchase the thing, and it worked out just fine. However, the next time I tried to get something from itunes, which I think was this free song I was trying to get, it said I couldn't plum get the thing because I for some reason owe them the amount of money that the darn album cost. I have absolutely NO idea AT ALL how this could be possible, because why in tarnation would the stupid thing let me buy the thing if I didn't have enough money for it? And also I'm sure that I had most of the money for it AT LEAST, although I'm pretty darn sure I had completely enough, but it says I owe the whole entire price. IDGI. It's not like I stole the darn thing. It's ITUNES. You can't steal things from itunes, they've made pretty darn sure of that. This is their own darn fault, but now I have a big problem called there is this nice little Motion City Soundtrack album that just came out today. Well actually it came out on itunes last Friday even though the actual thing was supposed to come out today, I think which would have been really darn marvelous to know, but I absolutely need to get that album today because on this very next Saturday, me and para are going to the Motion City Soundtrack concert and we are pretty darn sure they will play lots of stuff from the new album, and concerts are always more fun if you know all the songs they play, so wee need to get the thing so we can listen to it dozens of times this week. But even though I redeemed my $15 itunes gift card, it WON'T LET ME BUY THE ALBUM. And I was stupid and didn't think to make a new itunes account and put the gift card on that so now I am plum stuck. And you know what? Now I am forced to go and find an illegal way of getting it. You hear that, itunes? You are promoting illegal music downloading. So HA.

Wow. That was really hard to explain because usually when I blog it is only for myself so I don't have to explain every single little thing. But I like this better.

Now it seems I have lots of rounds of our fave game to play@ But man...you guys have kinda sucked at thinking up fave and unfave topics. Like seriously, could you just be the teensiest bit more creative, maybs?

Fave colours:
*Purple
*Orange
*White

Unfave colours:
*Yellow
*Brown
*Green
*The above three colours mixed together

Fave foods:
*Nutella@
*Lo mein
*Tacos
*Pie
*BREAD!

Unfave foods:
*AMERICAN CHEESE
*Sour cream
*Feta cheese
*Meat

Fave days of the week:
*Friday
*Saturday

Unfave days of the week:
*SUNDAY

Fave TV show eps
*Heroes - 1x16 "Unexpected"
*LOST - 1x23/24 "Exodus"
*Doctor Who - 4x9 "Forest of the Dead"
*Merlin - 2x4 "Lancelot and Guinevere"
*Glee - 1x10 "Ballad"
*Flashforward - 1x6 "Scary Monsters and Super Creeps"
*Buffy the Vampire Slayer - 6x7 "Once More, With Feeling"
*Star Trek - 1x24 "This Side of Paradise"
*Arthur - 3x7 "Arthur Rides the Bandwagon"

Unfave TV show eps
*Heroes - 1x19 ".07%"
*Lost - 4x5 "The Constant"
*Doctor Who - 2x10 "Love & Monsters"
*Merlin - 2x11 "The Fires of Idirsholas"
*Glee - 1x3 "Acafellas"
*Flashforward - 1x9 "Believe"
*Buffy the Vampire Slayer - 1x9 "The Puppet Show"
*Star Trek - Ha ha idk. One where Kirk is annoying. Oh wait. That's all of them. Hmmm idk.
*Arthur - Uhhhh none of them@ Al the darn episodes are of high quality, exciting, and original. What a great darn show@

Alright. That took forevs. Too bad for you. You don't have to do the same shows as me by the way. Just do your favies.

Well that's the end of that. Remember when I said I was posting this at 10:45? Well now it is 11:45. Whoops@

TTYL

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment