Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothing to Hide

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey! It seems like I always just jump right into my darn posties and so this time I saying hey to you fools.

Alright here is the scoop. IDK why Para was so darn sad yesterday but her post just made me want to cry some tears! Not really but ok....she didn't say the word of "girl" EVEN ONE LITTLE TIME!

Whoa girls here is a random thought for you. I am listening to this alternative version of this nice song called "Disappear" and it is so great. Okay anyway here is some vids for you that are so darn coolio. Maybe they will cheer up a parasite. Okay ready for this?

Ready for this Para? Do you remember that?

How about this one?!

Ok I will just go for one last one.

I would put the actual vids right into this post but first of all I have a...feeling...that there might be too many darn vids in this post, and second of all I just think it's more exciting to click on a special little link and see what surprises there are to be found.

Wow, okay. I know that Para already talked about the Motion City Soundtrack concert but I am going to talk about it again because it was SO DARN GREAT!! Ahhhhh I just loved it! They played all my fave songs pretty much. And Justin Pierre, the singing and guitaring guy is just the coolest little guy! Man, okay I was gonna say more stuff but ICR what I was gonna say. Oh girl! Okay time for another video. This time I will put it right into this very post maybe. It's a video about the very concert we went to but it's like an official video on the real live mcs youtube account and alright girl...pause it at around 1:22-ish (approximately, it seems to keep changing for some darn reason) and look on the right of the screen and you can see me standing in line! I'm not sure if the girl that you can see behind me is para but I think that para is actually on the other side of me next to the wall or behind me next to the wall. But isn't that cool?



Okay okay I will move on and say that sorry gob, but me and para were thinking that we should talk to each other MORE in our posts. You are outnumbered, sir. SO NOW I WILL ASK QUESTIONS AND RESPOND TO JUNK!
1. I will tell ya my order: Nutella, jelly, fluff, peanut butter, honey
2. Ok para in my last post was that one of the times when it bored you to tears when I just kept goin on and on?
3. Gob I am glad you agree that Desmond is a villain since you just let that one slide.

Okay girls that's enough of that.

Oh man today I just COULD NOT KEEP MY EYES OPEN. Especially in history class, everyone was like having a discussion or something and I practically fell asleep so many times. I really could just not tell yu a single thing about that class.

Now here are more videos:

*I love this tiny house!
*You would think this house would be tiny but it is giant!
*WE LOVE PIZZA!

ONE WEEK OF LOST!

Okay this will be my second to last faves/unfaves and my last time making up a new category. Aw girls I can't believe the using of the word "unfave" was never actually done by anyone by me.

Fave fast food:
*Chipotle
*Noodles & Company
*Panera

Unfave fast food:
*KFC
*McDonald's
*Burger King
*Wendy's
*Arby's
*Taco Bell
*Culver's

Fave ships:
*Skate (Sawyer/Kate (LOST))
*Chaire (Charlie/Claire (LOST))
*Matthinder (Matt/Mohinder (Heroes))
*Paitian (Peter/Haitian (Heroes (Girl I can't beleive you didn't say that one. Are we only doing canon ones? Oh well.)))
*Pemma (Peter/Emma (Heroes))
*Piki (Peter/Niki (Heroes))
*Graire (Gretchen/Claire (Heroes))
*Tose (Ten/Rose (Doctor Who))
*Gwenalot (Gwen/Lancelot (Merlin))
*Arwen (Arthur/Gwen (Merlin))
*Arlin (Arthur/Merlin (Merlin))
*Mergana (Merlin/Morgana (Merlin))
*Ronmione (Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter))
*Wemma (Will/Emma (Glee))
*Fuchel (Finn/Rachel (Glee))
*Buck (Blair/Chuck (Gossip Girl))
*Barthur (Buster/Arthur (Arthur))

Yikes that is a lot.

Unfave ships:
*Suliet (Sawyer/Juliet (LOST))
*Denny (Desmond/Penny (LOST))
*Jate (Jack/Kate (LOST))
*Marthur (Morgana/Arthur (Merlin))
*Men (Merlin/Gwen (Merlin))
*Werri (Will/Terri (Glee))
*Manice (Matt/Janice (Heroes))
*Imone (Isaac/Simone (Heroes))

Haha I made up a bunch of those names just now. Here are my fave ones I just made up: Piki, Tose, Ronmione, Fuchel, Men, Imone.

Fave smells:
*Nutella
*Pie
*Lavender dryer sheets
*Gas stations
*Bread. Haha. Ok mostly just like fresh baked bread or whatev

Unfave smells:
*New car
*Fish
*Hard boiled eggs
*Desmond

Fave musical instruments:
*Guitar
*Piano
*Tuba!!
*Ukulele
*Violin
*Drums
*Harmonica
* Kazoo!!!!

Unfave musical instruments:
*Banjo
*Recorder
*Cello
*Desmond's voice


Ok now here is a thing I realized. It is that I plum think that if you are reading this and you are anybody except a gob and para, then you don't know a darn thing about me, except for some of my likes and dislikes, mostly. Mayb this is because when I introduced myself that one time, my number one priority in writing that introduction was to make sure that every sentence started with the word "she". Remember that? And so I am going to give you a taste of what it's like to be a hobbit in the worm of one of those survey things where you answer stupid q's about yourself! Except I can't guarantee that this will be very helpful because a lot of times I like to just plum make jokes in my answers when I do these things. Also this will be at the very end because it's so darn long that if you don't wanna read it you can just pretend that this post ends with faves and unfaves as usual like if you are watching Moulin Rouge and you want to pretend that it has a happy ending you can end it at like that scene right when they finish the darn show they are putting on. Well you fools can fill this out too if ya want or ya don't have to. Whatevs.

Name: Hob
Birthday: The 20th of October
Age: 18
Nicknames: Hob is a nickname actual, because Hobbit is my real name.
Zodiac sign: Libra
Sex: Ha girl I was about to say something SO DARN INNAPROP for this but then I remembered that we do not say inapropp things around here because of our young goblin.
Friends: OK girl there was this whole giant section about friends here and there were the dumbest questions I have ever read in my life so I just plum deleted the darn old thing. Plus you fools do not care about that stuff.

Stuff (Ha girl I just said the word stuff, and now it is the darn title of the section!)
Do you have any tattoos? If so, what of?: Nah girl
What’s the last thing you bought?: Hmmm let’s think. Oh, I know. I bought a Motion City t-shirt! Well actually I bought a bottle of water after that but that is the most boringest thing I can think of to have bought.
Do you have a job? If so, where?: Nah girl.
What was your most embarrassing moment?: IDK I am so darn horrible at thinking of these things because when I have embarrassing moments I just like to plum forget about them, you know? Plus why would I even wanna bring it up again and tell you fools about it?
Last 4 digits of the last phone you dialed: Girl, I wish I knew.
What is in your pockets right now?: Nut.
What was the happiest moment in your life?: Girl IDK, but I will tell you one of the happiest moments of this month. It is called that darn concert that occurred the other day.
Have you ever egged a house?: No, dear.
Who is your role model?: Barty Crouch Jr.
What’s your favorite holiday?: Christmasy!
When is the last time you stayed up all night?: Well the last time I stayed up the WHOLE ENTIRE DARN NIGHT was last April but I’ve come pretty close a couple of times since. Well okay there have been a bunch of times where I have stayed up like past when the sun had risen but then I went to sleep a little after that so IDK if that counts really.
What is your favorite book?: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows/The Book Thief
Who is your favorite author?: Lotsa folk.
Where did you have your last birthday party?: ICR.
Who came?: ICR.
What’s your favorite song?: Girl it changes all the darn time. Hmmm I will tell you my fave of the mo. It is hmmm let me check. Okay I will say it is Against All Odds by The Postal Service. Oh girl hold on. It is also @!#?@! by Motion City Soundtrack. Girl everytime I want to type the name of that song I have to look it up. Oh but girl. I just can’t seem to stop listening to the song by the name of Let’s Get Fucked Up and Die even though I’ve had that song for forevs but now I prob like it more than ever! Also I love Disappear.
What’s your favorite cd?: I really couldn’t tell you.
What are your favorite pizza toppings?: Tomatoes.
Where do you order pizza from the most?: Dominoes, prob, and now I expect to order from them even darn more because they have the most delish crust now and this is making me so darn hungry girl.
Have you ever been in the hospital for more than a day?: IDK. I think I was there for like part of one day and part of another day one time or it poss might have been 2 whole days but ICQR.
How many days is your record for time spent in a hospital?: We’ll say 2.
Why did you have to go to the hospital?: Because I had mono and was rather dehydrated and stuff.
How long has it been since you went to the mall?: A couple weeks, I think.
What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?: Avatar.
What’s the last movie you rented?: I really can’t rememb, dear.
Do you like to write poetry?: Sure, sure.
Do you like to read poetry?: Hahaha.
Have you ever written a song?: Ha. Para claims I wrote this beaut of a song in my childhood but I believe that it was her doing. Here are some lyrics of the thing:
I think I love you but nobody knows what I’m thinking
Only I do
Only I can make the decision
On my own
After you read it to yourself did it sound stupid?: HAHA. Well actually I quite liked the thing back in the day. But now I plum don’t think I even need to answer that.
What’s your favorite band?: Hmm I will say Muse/Bright Eyes/Motion City Soundtrack. Ahhh but also there are others! Ok girl I told you my fave bands a few weeks ago in a round of faves/unfaves!
Who is your favorite solo singer?: I have no plum idea, really. Oh wait. Jason Mraz, maybe. Oh girl and also Sufjan Stevens.
If you suffocate a smurf, what color does he turn?: Who could know, really.
What is your favorite ride at the fair?: Rollercoaster.
Have you ever thrown a party in which complete strangers have attended?: IDK.
Are you an only child?: No you fool!!
Do you have any brothers or sisters?: You big giant glug!
Their names: Para and Noah.
Their ages: 15 and 11 or something like that.
What color is your computer?: Red and black and stuff.
What is your favorite color of ink to write in?: Ahhhh girl I have this darn pen that writes in orange and I just plum love the thing.
Would you rather write in pen or pencil?: Depends.
How tall are you? I am a hobbit!
What’s your name again?: Harry Potter
What’s your biggest fear?: Shadows.
Ha ha. JJ. Ok I will say snakes. I just hate those darn things.
Have you ever been in a car crash?: A car crash?! A car crash kill Lily and James Potter?!?!
Who was driving?: You fool!
What is your lucky number?: 3.14159265258979323846264338327550288419716. That is all the digits I remember. But girl jj that is not my lucky number. I will tell you it actually: 4815162342. jj again, girl.
Who is your favorite family member?: Girl that’s mean
What is your favorite breed of dog?: Things that are not poodles.
What is your favorite name for a dog?: Mr. Muggles
What is your favorite name for a cat?: Mrs. Clumps
Have you ever been drunk?: Whoa girl ok write when I read the word “drunk” I heard the word “drunk” because I am listening to this stupid song that’s like “I kissed a drunk girl yes I did blah blah blah”. Now I will switch the song because like 3 songs have just played on my itunes that I have not even paid attention to. Ha but I plum love when I hear and read or write a really random word at the same plum time.
Have you ever been on the radio?: I don’t think so.
Have you ever been on TV?: GIRL! One time I was kinda one tv for like 2 seconds because here is what occurred…I went to this war protest thing and it was on the news for a min and it showed a shot of a big ol group of people for a sec and I could see me in that group cuz I was right plum in the darn front.
Have you ever been in a movie?: Nononononononono.
Who is your favorite actress?: Hmmm Kate Winslet oh and also Nicole Kidman. And Catherine Tate!
Who is your favorite actor?: GIRL I plum told us this in faves/unfaves one time. But I will tell you my two faves again: Santiago Cabrera and David Tennant.
Do you have a cellphone?: Doi
Do you have a pager?: HA NO.
What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?: I can’t really pick just one darn thing, girl!!
Why are all the fun things illegal?: Because the fact that things are illegal is what makes certain things fun.
What’s your favorite quote?: Ok there was this really great quote in Doctor Who the other day but I am not gonna go lookin around for it just now.
What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?: ANOTHER FAVES AND UNFAVES CATEGORY. Ok coffee and cookie dough.
Who is your favorite person to talk to online?: The GC!
Do you have any nicknames that you liked that your friends no longer use?: ICR.
Who is your hero?: Peter Petrelli. He’s totally my hero.
What do you think of racism?: I think that Para is so darn racist. JJ.
Are you racist?: Only when I am jjing.
What is your favorite day of the week?: ARRRRRGH YOU ARE STEALING ALL OF OUR DARN FAVES AND UNFAVES YOU FOOL. Friday
What is your least favorite day of the week?: GRRRRRR. SUNDAY.
Do you like rain?: OH MY GOD GIRL YOU ARE NOT PLUM GOING TO BELIEVE THIS. THE DARN THING HAPPENED AGAIN JUST NOW WHERE I HEARD THE WORD RAIN AND READ THE WORD RAIN AT THE SAME DARN TIME. AHHHHH. That’s because I was listening to the Motion City Soundtrack song “Feel Like Rain”.
Yes.
Do you think lightning is awesome?: Yes.
What is your favorite word?: Mushy.
If you could visit any country, where would you go?: Englandballs.
How long would you want to stay?: Forevs. JJ.
Who would you want to take with you?: The Doctor. Oh girl wait. He is already there. Well actually he is only there sometimes cuz he is usually on a dif planet or something. But he is from there I guess. OH GIRL HOLD ON. He is not plum from there! He is plum from Gallifrey and so IDK why he has an English accent. I guess it’s just one of those things. Girl isn’t it weird that if aliens speak English then they have an American accent usually?!?!? Girl I just plum think that is so darn weird. I think they should have an accent of their native tongue.
How old do you act?: 906 years old. OHHHHHH GIRL I JUST PLUM TYPED THE WORD YEARS WHEN I HEARD THE WORD YEARS. GIRL THIS IS GETTING TO BE SO DARN RIDIC.
How old is your best friend?: 5
How old does your best friend act?: 3
Do you think you were an adorable little kid?: Girl I was the cutest darn thing!
What were the names of your imaginary friends?: Haha me and para had a whole darn imaginary family. All I remember was that we had an imaginary older brother named Michael I think. I think he was this guy that absolutely refused to eat things that weren’t healthy as could be. Oh and then we had this imaginary little sister whose name I can’t quite recall and she plum absolutely refused to eat foods that were healthy. Plus we had a whole ton more family members. Man that was a great imaginary family.
Do you have any pennies sitting on your computer desk?: IDK I’m not at my desk but prob.
What is the most unique thing about your bedroom?: I don’t know. Well it has a sparkly mannequin in it. That is plum pretty unique, I would say.
Do you have a black light?: Nah.
Do you have a strobe light?: No dear.
Do you have glow-in-the-dark stars?: Haha I rememb those things. Nah not anymore.
Do you have anything that glows in the dark?: IDK.
What color is your pillow case?: Purple.
What is your favorite thing to wear to bed?: Pajamjams.
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?: I’m not really a fan of those things and also I can’t tell the difference.
Can you tell a difference?: Haha.
What are you thinking about right now?: I am thinking about how I gotta tintink.
What is your favorite song to listen to when you are mad?: I don’t know.
What is the last song you listened to?: You Know My Name by Chris Cornsometing
What is your favorite movie?: Moulin Rouge
What is your dream car?: A flying car
How many times have you had the chicken pox?: Once
When was the last time you brushed your teeth?: About 2 hours ago
What is your middle name?: You’ll never know.
The Good Stuff (Whoa girl that is a silly name for a section because it sounds like something that I would say).
Do you have a girl/boyfriend?: No girl.
What is his/her name?: No girl.
How long have you been together?: No girl.
Do you love him/her?: No girl.
Are you in love with him/her?: SHUT UP.
How long was your longest crush?: idk
Other Stuff
What is your favorite emotion?: Ok girl I just had to delete a whole ton of questions cuz they were too darn inapropp. But now I know what “the good stuff” means. Ok girl idk the answer to this question really.
What is your favorite TV show?: I plum told ya this in one of my first posts I think and it’s so hard to say because I always want to say that my fave is whatev I have been watching recently but I will just say Lost even though I kinda want to say Doctor Who at the mo.
What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever heard somebody say?: Girl that is a toughie.
How many cds do you own?: Just a couple. Like maybe 5. Well actual physical cds I mean.
When you go to the movies do you throw stuff at people?: Haha. IDK but I know Para does.
When you go to the movies do you throw stuff at the movie screen?: Well that is what I meant by para wanting to throw stuff at people actually.
How many times have you been kicked out of the movies?: Not even one little time girl.
Have you ever been kicked out of a grocery store?: None but I have been “kind of annoying to shoppers” one time though. Well actually there have prob been a bunch of times when I have been annoying to shoppers like this one darn time when me and some spec folks snagged some hair nets and wore them on our hedballs and also surveyed random people about their Star Trek. Vs. Star Wars preference and handed out single gold fish to people that answered. But only one little time have I actually been informed that I was being annoying to shoppers.
What annoys you the most?: So many darn things girl.
Who annoys you the most?: So many darn folk girl.
Do you know any fake people? (People who act nice to you to your face but then talk about you
behind your back): Well how should I know?
Did you ever want to smack them?: Ha that is a silly word.
What’s your favorite season?: Wintry.
What’s your favorite subject in school? Choir.
What’s your least favorite subject in school?: Math.
Who is your all-time favorite teacher?: My 4th grade teacher.
What school do you go to?: Hogwarts
What is the mascot at your school? Haha girl I don’t even know. There are like 5 dif mascots or something.
What grade are you in?: 12
What grade are you supposed to be in?: 12
What is your favorite song?: Whaaaat? You already asked this, you forgetful fool
What song reminds you of yourself?: Aww girl I plum used to have a playlist of a couple songs that reminded me of myself cuz I’m a fool but IDK if I have it anymore. Nah I don’t. So I can’t help ya out.
What is your favorite flavor of skittles?: Red.
Describe yourself in five words: I am a cool hobbit.
If you knew the truth was gonna hurt you would you still wanna hear it?: Well yes girl.
Do long distance relationships work?: WHOA GIRL OKAY HOLD ON FOR ONE DARN SEC BECAUSE I AM PLUM LISTENING TO A SONG CALLED LONG DISTANCE RIGHT THIS MIN. Haha but I will tell ya something I learned from this one song that is not this song but a dif one. It is this: Long distance relationships will kill ya!
Would you change yourself to make someone else happy?: Well that would be a stupid darn thing to do!
What one thing makes you happy?: Chipotle.
What phrase or saying do you use the most?: Haha I think you could plum figure that out from reading my answers to all these darn questions, girl.
Hahahaha I accidentally used all three of the words that I say all the time in my answer to this question and I really just DID NOT EVEN MEAN TO. Wow there are so many crazyballs in this thing.
What’s your favorite scary movie?: The Others.
What would you do with a million dollars?: Oh girl I would fill a plum swimming pool with the stuff and go swimming.
If your house was burning down and you could only take one thing with you, what would you take?: Blehhhh.
Are you glad this survey is over?: Girl you have no idea.

Ok para i just pasted that thing right in here!

Tootaloo!

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment