Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time Is Running Out

Name: Goblin
Birthday: June 5th
Age: 16
Nicknames: girl you don't even want to know how many nicknames I have. Daniel, Danny, D-Mutch, Dan, Dan the Man, Tuba, Hellen Keller, Dolphin, Gob
Zodiac sign: Gemeni
Sex: Male

Friends

Your best friend: idk girl.
Craziest: Danielson
Cutest: idk?
Friend with the best hair: Jake Nail hahaha that reminds me. he has a cousin named Rusty Nail@@@@@
Friend you trust with all your secrets: idk girl. i am a secretive goblin.
———————
Most understanding: Sam
Last friend you went to the movies with: Daniel
Happiest: Jimmy
—————-
Funniest: Park
Weirdest: Daniel? idk.
Scariest: Uh, why would I be friends with someone if I thought they were scary?
Most outgoing: idk.
Spends the night at your house the most: Kevin
Has the cutest brother/sister: idk. i don't really find any of my friend's siblings cute.
Friend you would most likely die for: i can't choose just one. that would be so mean!
Facebooks you the most: facebook isn't a verb so idk how to answer this grammatically incorrect question.
Texts you the most: i really don't know.

Stuff
Do you have any tattoos? If so, what of?: Nahh

What’s the last thing you bought?: I have no idea

Do you have a job? If so, where?: Nope

What was your most embarrassing moment?: Idk and I don't want to remember.

Last 4 digits of the last phone you dialed: Probably like 8251 to call my mom to pick me up from winter drums.

What is in your pockets right now?: Nothing.

What was the happiest moment in your life?: There are way too many to choose from!

Have you ever egged a house?: Nope but cheesed a house!

Who is your role model?: My oldest brother Nathan

What’s your favorite holiday?: Hannukah (when it falls on Christmas break, it sucks when it is during the school week. D:)

When is the last time you stayed up all night?: I don't remember. I suck remembering stuff for this survey.

What is your favorite book?: The Neverending Story

Who is your favorite author?: J.K. Rowling

Where did you have your last birthday party?: My house

Who came?: I can't remember

Who has changed your life the most for the better?:

What’s your favorite song?: This is too hard of a question.

What’s your favorite cd?: Still too hard. Well unless you mean at the moment because at the moment my favorite cd is Even If It Kills Me by Motion City Soundtrack!

What are your favorite pizza toppings?: Tomato and cheese

Where do you order pizza from the most?: Domino's

Have you ever been in the hospital for more than a day?: Probably when I was born.

How many days is your record for time spent in a hospital?: idk. and i'm too lazy to go upstairs and ask my mom.

Why did you have to go to the hospital?: Because I was born.

How long has it been since you went to the mall?: Memory failure again. Awhile ago.

What’s the last movie you saw in a theater?: Avatar

What’s the last movie you rented?: I have not rented movies in so long! Who needs renting when you have Netflix, Megavideo and Hulu at your service.

Do you like to write poetry?: Ntyt

Do you like to read poetry?: Sometimes

Have you ever written a song?: I've written a bunch on piano.

After you read it to yourself did it sound stupid?: I don't write it down so I can't read it to myself.

What’s your favorite band?: Muse

Who is your favorite solo singer?: idk.

If you suffocate a smurf, what color does he turn?: Hmmm, next time I suffocate a smurf I will tell you.

Do you believe in ghosts?: Nope.

Have you ever seen a ghost?: Nope.

What is your favorite ride at the fair?: I haven't been to a fair in so long.

What is your favorite inside joke you have with a friend?: Idk. I have a ton so I can't choose one. That rhymed, didn't it?

Name the people who know and understand that inside joke: idk.

Have you ever thrown a party in which complete strangers have attended?: Nope.

Was there a guy named True there?: Nope.

Would you ever name your kid True?: Nope.

Would you make fun of some1 if you knew their name was True?: Nope.

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?: Nope. Hahaha I mean idk.

Are you an only child?: Nope.

Do you have any brothers or sisters?: Yeah

Their names: Company Man, Seth, Nathan

Their ages: 12, 19, 23

What color is your computer?: Black

What is your favorite color of ink to write in?: Blue

Would you rather write in pen or pencil?: Ink

How tall are you? 5'6 or 5'7. idk which one.

What’s your name again?: Wow you already forgot it? Thanks a lot. -_-

Do you believe in God?: Yeah.

Do you pray often?: Sometimes

What’s your biggest fear?: This quiz never ending.

Do you believe in love at first sight?: Maybe

Have you ever been in a car accident?: Nothing major. I think maybe something minor but idk.

Who was driving?: idk.

Did anybody not survive?: Everyone in the car except me died. jj! everyone lived.

What is your lucky number?: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Do you still believe in the tooth fairy?: Nope

Does the tooth fairy still give you money?: Nope

If so, did someone knock out your teeth?: Nope

Who is your favorite family member?: Why are there so many questions that are so hard to choose favorites?

What is your favorite breed of dog?: Golden Retriever

What is your favorite name for a dog?: Vincent

What is your favorite name for a cat?: Ginny

Have you ever been drunk?: No

Have you ever gotten high?: Noo

Have you ever been on the radio?: Noo

Have you ever been on TV?: Yeah

Have you ever been in a movie?: No

Who is your favorite actress?: Kristen Bell

Who is your favorite actor?: Zachary Quinto

Do you have a cellphone?: Yeah

Do you have a pager?: Nope.

What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?: Idk.

Why are all the fun things illegal?: Because legal things are boring!

What’s your favorite quote?: Ahhh I hate this survey. I hope Hob and Para won't get mad at me for rushing through it.

What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?: Moose Tracks

Who is your favorite person to talk to offline?: NO MORE FAVORITISM QUESTIONS@

Who is your favorite person to talk to online?: NO MORE FAVORITISM QUESTIONS@

Who do you wish you were talking to right now?: NO MORE FAVORITISM QUESTIONS@

Do you have any nicknames that you liked that your friends no longer use?: Not really. Dolphin I guess because my best friend Will used to call me that and I never see him any more.

Who is your hero?: Peter Petrelli

What do you think of racism?: I think it's wrong.

Are you racist?: Nahh

What is your favorite day of the week?: Saturday

What is your least favorite day of the week?: Monday

Do you like rain?: Yeah

Do you think lightning is awesome?: Yes unless it makes the power go out.

What is your favorite word?: Kaboom! haha that's just the first thing that came up into my head.

If you could visit any country, where would you go?: Japan

How long would you want to stay?: As long as I felt like

Who would you want to take with you?: A Parasite and a Hobbit

When you were young what did you want to be when you grew up?: I still don't know.

What do you want to be now?: Look above. *is getting frustrated with this survey*

Do you think you were an adorable little kid?: I guess so.

What were the names of your imaginary friends?: Bob. I only had one. :[

Do you have any pennies sitting on your computer desk?: Nope

What is the most unique thing about your bedroom?: It is a bedroom all of the children in my family have used. Except CM. Poor CM!

Do you have a black light?: Nope.

Do you have a strobe light?: Yeah on my iPod!

Do you have glow-in-the-dark stars?: No that would be lame and ruin my sneaking!

Do you have anything that glows in the dark?: Probably

What color is your pillow case?: White

What is your favorite thing to wear to bed?:

Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?: Coke is 20493940839048304290234809238 times better!

Can you tell a difference?: Yeah girl.

What are you thinking about right now?: How annoying this survey is.

What is your favorite song to listen to when you are mad?: Idk. Anything that is heavy and loud.

What is the last song you listened to?: Map of the Problematique by Muse

What is your favorite movie?: Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

What is your dream car?: idk.

How many times have you had the chicken pox?: Can't you only get it once???

When was the last time you brushed your teeth?: Last night. I'm not lying.

What is your middle name?: Kohl. Yes. Like the department story.

The Good Stuff

Girl, this stuff better be good because I AM SO SICK OF THIS SURVEY!

Do you have a girl/boyfriend?: Nope

What is his/her name?: Look above.

How long have you been together?: Look above.

Do you love him/her?: Look above.

Are you in love with him/her?: Look above.

Are you a virgin?: Yeah.

How many people have you slept with?: Look above.

Can you still name them all?: Look above.

When was the last time you had sex?:Look above.

How long was your longest crush?: 1 nanosecond.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?: Look above.

Do you regret losing it?: Look above.

Who did you lose it to?: Look above.

How old were they when it happened?: Look above.

Did you use protection?: Look above.

Girl, THAT WAS NOT THE GOOD STUFF@@@@ I JUST COPIED "LOOK ABOVE" 11 TIMES@@@ NOT EVERYONE TAKING THIS SURVEY HAS HAD SEX@@@ GRRRRRR. OKAY NOW I AM JUST ON TO "OTHER STUFF". THE GOOD NEWS IS I THINK I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS STUPID SURVEY@

Other Stuff

What is your favorite emotion?: RAGE@@@@@@

What is your favorite TV show?: Lost

What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever heard somebody say?: Everything whoever wrote this survey has ever said.

How many cds do you own?: Not too many.

When you go to the movies do you throw stuff at people?: Yeah. Especially if the creator of this survey was sitting in front of me. I would also kick his seat and spill soda on him. I don't care if I would be kicked out of the theater. It would be worth it.

When you go to the movies do you throw stuff at the movie screen?: Yeah especially if...eww that's scaring me thinking about the creator on a huge screen trying to mind control everyone in the theater@

How many times have you been kicked out of the movies?: Never...yet.

Have you ever been kicked out of a grocery store?: Nah.

What annoys you the most?: THIS SURVEY!

Who annoys you the most?: THE CREATOR OF THIS SURVEY!

Do you know any fake people? (People who act nice to you to your face
but then talk about you
behind your back): I HAVE NO IDEA!

What are their names?: GRRR JUST LOOK ABOVE!

Where did you meet them?: GRRR JUST LOOK ABOVE!

How long have you known them?: GJLA

Did you ever want to smack them?: GJLA

Did you ever smack them?: GJLA

What’s your favorite season?: Summer

What’s your favorite subject in school?: Band

What’s your least favorite subject in school?: Math

Who is your all-time favorite teacher?: Mr. Near Pass

What school do you go to?: Terre Haute North Vigo High School

What is the mascot at your school?: The patriots

What grade are you in?: 10th

What grade are you supposed to be in?: 10th

What is your favorite song?: HAVEN'T I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS QUESTION?

What song reminds you of yourself?: IDK.

What is your favorite flavor of skittles?: SKITTLES AREN'T KOSHER!

Would you rather have friendship or love?: FRIENDSHIP! I REALLY DON'T CARE!

What makes you nervous?: This survey.

Describe yourself in five words: Annoyed. Angry. Tired. Frustrated. Pissed.

If you knew the truth was gonna hurt you would you still wanna hear it?:
SURE WHY NOT.

Do long distance relationships work?:
SURE WHY NOT.

Would you change yourself to make someone else happy?:
SURE WHY NOT.

What one thing makes you happy?:
THIS SURVEY BEING OVER!

What phrase or saying do you use the most?: Thank you turtle.

What’s your favorite scary movie?: I don't like scary movies.

What would you do with a million dollars?: Buy an army to destroy the creator of this survey.

If your house was burning down and you could only take one thing with
you, what would you take?: THE HOUSE.
Were you shocked when you heard Princess Diana died?: IDK.

Who is the biggest flirt you know?: IDK.

Do they ever flirt with your crush?: LA

Do you ever want to hurt them?: LA

Do they know you like that person?: LA
Are you glad this survey is over?: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ahhh I need to calm down from all that rage that survey created in me. *deep breath in* *deep breath out* Okay. Now onto my actual blog post. Wow it is 10:50 and I am just now starting the thing! D: This is still going to be an awesome blog post though! I am so excited for next week! It is going to be so great!

On Monday- New Heroes episode
On Tuesday- New Lost episode
On Wednesday- New Big Bang Theory episode from Monday
On Thursday- New (for me) Doctor Who epsiode
On Friday- I might go see Avatar in 3-D, or When In Rome!
On Saturday- A great gc
On Sunday- Idk yet but this is such a great week something good has to happen!

Okay, what matters of business do I have to deal with in this post? First I will start with helping Para and Hob with their themes for what they should dress up as when they go to the movies. Here are some themes (in no particular order) that you could use:

-Witches
-Criminals
-Dead people
-Doctors/Nurses
-Scientists
-Insane people
-Pirates
-Hobos
-Ugly people
-Killers
-Animals
-Food objects
-Fat people
-People with beards
-Baldies
-Musicians
-Smart people
-Mexican people
-Black people
-Indian people
-Japanese people
-Chinese people

Ahhh the pizza just arrived and I want to eat it so badly but I have to finish this blog post@@@@@@@ ONLY 9 MINUTES@ SPEED TYPING TIME@@@@@@@

Favorite heroes:
-Peter Petrelli
-Desmond Hume
-John Locke
-Sawyer
-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Yoda

Unfave heroes:
-Jack Shepard

ahhhh not much time left@@@@@@ I must finish my blog post quickly@. Nooooooo a giant killer shark is attacking me@ jklfnadlkfkdlamflkmklfsmd HELP@@@@@@eeaflea wuioopawpadiiityuiuy7687yulo;lsdl;sd; AND NOW A GIANT KILLER BEAR IS STEALING MY PIZZA@ SADLY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS BLOG POST BECAUSE I HAVE TO FEND OF THESEefwe wefweweffnwefknefjkaeflefkkmaeflngauionkg a aeff feefaefsdfadjfnajefaeWflsdklfmklasmklefnmjklaenfkfjenakenjkenfjkefnejklejklefefe;efk;ef;kfelmeklfmkm; AHHHHHHHlefkfklnfjklnejknefjknwjkfnskljenjklfnsefjklnsefjnlsefjklnsefjknsesdfkjnkj

No comments:

Post a Comment