Thursday, January 21, 2010

Greatest Hits

HIIIII GIRLS@

Haha the other day I was wondering what would happen if everytime I would usually say the word "girl" and instead said the word "dude." That would be so darn silly of me because I would be like Hey dude@ all the darn time. Except it makes a teeny bit more sense because
*Sometimes people like it more if you call them "dude" than "girl" and also
*I'm not black.

But anywaaaaaay...

hmmm this always darn happens to me. Like I have so much junk to say but then I can't plum remember it all when the time comes to type it up.

Welp I guess I will play Favorites and Unfavorites while I think.

Favorite Fruit :)
*Apples
*Grapes
*Pineapple
*Watermelon
*Melon
*Pomegranates (ARE THOSE EVEN FRUIT@? IDK@)

Least Favorite Fruit :(
*Girl I have no idea.
*Ok hmmm... tomatoes.
*Oh and bananas kind of. Idk.

Favorite TV Eps :)
*LOST- "The Moth"
*Star Trek- "Patterns of Force"
*So NoTORIous- "Whole"
*Arthur- "Prunella Gets it Twice"
*Heroes- Girl I couldn't even pick so I picked a few...from each season. Strike that....volume.

Volume 1:
*"Fallout"
*"Parasite"
*"Five Years Gone"
*"The Hard Part"

Volume 2:
*"Truth and Consequences"

Volume 3:
*"One Of Us, One Of Them"
*"It's Coming"
*"Dual"

Volume 4:
*"Building 26"
*"Into Asylum"
*"I Am Sylar"

Volume 5: (so far)
*"Hysterical Blindness"
*"Tabula Rasa"
*"Once Upon A Time In Texas"
*"Thanksgiving"

Hmmm perhaps the number of fave eps from the volume indicates the quality of the volume...

Least Fave TV Eps :(
*LOST- "Through The Looking Glass"
*Star Trek- I guess something from not TOS
*So NoTORIous- "Soulful"
*Arthur- GIRL YOU ARE A FOOL WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS Q?@?@
*Heroes- "Company Man"

Favorite Abilities :)
*Rapid Cell Regeneration
*Telekinesis
*Microwave Emission

Least Favorite Abilities :(
*Breathing Underwater
*Shapeshifting
*Mohinder's nasty thing he had going

There@ Done@ That took forevs@ Now I have some really important NOOOOOOOOOO NOAH JUST SPOTTED THE BLOG@ WE ARE DONE FOR@@@@@

Well we can deal with him later. Anyway I have something really important to tell you about and its name is these guys@


Aren't they so darn cute? I nicked them from the science lab. They start out small and then they grow@ And they are so squishy@ And they are so big@ Hob, remember when they were small? Anyway, Hob and I named them:
*Henry
*Ritz Crackers
*Turbo
*Veronica
*Nutella
*Tami

Those are such cute names, wouldn't you agree@? I need to snag more of these, me thinks.

Motion City Soundtrack concert the day after tomorrow@ I am so darn excited@ Also I have been listening to the new album, which is entitled My Dinosaur Life, and it is so darn great. Except I don't get why it is called that because everyone knows that dinosaurs are FICTION@

Anywayz my favorite jam on the new album is "Pulp Fiction." Its so fantastico.

Oh I have a real actual important thing to say now. It's called I made a banner. And its so darn awesome@ But if we want to have the one that Gob made up for a little bit longer then that is fine. Also I made a special Haitian thing and I think I will put it up right after I post this.

Bleh now what else do I need to say? Idk girls.

But tomorrow is fridaaaaaaaaaaay@ Yaaaaaaaay@ Goosbag@@@@ This week has went by so darn speedy. And last week was so darn slow. It's like this week is Daphne and last week is The Turtle.

Oh one more thing...I WANT TO POST ON MONDAY AGAIN PLEAAASEEEE@@@

No comments:

Post a Comment