Friday, January 22, 2010

The Long Game

Gob is not a girl. Just thought I'd go ahead and clear that up. I realized that because of the constant use of the word "girl", it might seem that we are all girls here, and that would be the case if Gob were a girl, but alas, he is not, girl.

Okay speaking of clearing things up for people, I think we should make this blog a more enjoyable place for other people to be. This doesn't mean that we have to stop with all our little acronyms and inside jokes and it doesn't mean that we have have to give explanations for these things just yet, but here is what it does mean. We need to stop the with @@@@s in the blog because they prob make outsiders very annoyed perhaps. Well okay, we can do them occasionally but not in place of every single ! I would say. Eh? What does everyone say?

Speaking of excitement, even though we weren't speaking of excitement, here is what makes me so darn excited. It is called gob has started watching Doctor Who! Part of the reason why I am bringing this up is so that if he for some darn reason doesn't really want to keep watching it, this will make him feel guilty and so he will keep on watchin. Tricky, eh? But here are some words of encouragement for ya, Goblin, because I understand that while the first few episodes are good, they are not the best things in the whole world, but you gotta keep watching because later episodes ARE the best things in the world. I know this because tonight I plan on watching a s4 episode for the 4th time this week. Also here is an interesting fact: I started watching Doctor Who in late 2007 and finished the latest season, season 4, just last week (although I still have 4 "specials" to watch). Now I will tell you the story about this. In October-ish of 2007 I started watching the thing because I had heard a lot about it, and I watched exactly 4 episodes that month. I thought the show was okay but I think I mostly liked to watch it because I was all like "OMG I'm so cool because I'm watching a British show". Ha. Also it was weird for me to be watching a show because this was two months before I started watching Lost, the show that really introduced me the the world of TV show watching so I hadn't really watched TV shows until then. So then it wasn't until July of 2009 that I started watching again, picking up exactly where I had left off almost two years earlier. ICR why I decided to start watching again, really. But I finished s1 and it was quite good I found, and so I finished s1 and s2 and s3 in that summer because I really really loved the thing! Then I started s4 in November of 2009 and it was quite good also, but I took a good darn break in the middle of it and decided to finish the season about a month ago when I had a dream about Doctor Who. And let me tell you, the end of s4 is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD. Well okay. I'm not sure what the moral of that story is, but whatever you think it is, you should probably follow that advice.

Oh my gosh I am SOOOOO sorry. I didn't mean for that to be so darn long and boring and it is prob espec boring for you, Para. I just always end up going on and on! Bleh. Okay because of that I will shorten my next topic to one little sentence:

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN GREEN AND THE YETI ON THEIR NEW BABY NERDFIGHTER NAMED HENRY.

Oh and by the way, did you know that in the UK they say series instead of season? So it would be like "series 1" instead of "season 1". But I decided to stick with saying "season" in the darn thing above to avoid further confusion.

Good. Okay, here is more excitement, called MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK CONCERT TOMORROW!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH! Gob, have you been listening to mcs???
The other day I got the new album that just came out! Well actually I got half of it, but I really love the thing. I'm glad it is not a sort of dud like this one album of theirs that I bought for 2 bucks at the library.
Here are my fave songs on the album so far:
-Pulp Fiction
-A Lifeless Ordinary
-History Lesson
-Disappear
-@!#?@!

Now I will order the albums from my favourite to least favourite, not including the most recent one, My Dinosaur Life, because IDK where to place that yet:
-Even If It Kills Me
-Commit This to Memory
-I Am the Movie.

Well okay My Dinosaur Life is either before of after Commit This to Memory, I would say.

Now finally I will tell you my fave MCS songs that are not on MDL:
-This is for Real
-Calling All Cops
-Feel Like Rain
_Everything is Alright
-Better Open the Door
-L.G. Faud
-Point of Extinction
-Attractive Today

OMG GOB THAT REMINDS ME. HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED VERONICA MARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Now here is a really quick message to people who may read this blog: you oughtta try commenting on some of the posts occasionally. Don't be shy! Just go for it, girl!

Now here is a message to Para I love the Haitian shebong you made. I have already told ya this, girl.

Ok gob IDG what you mean by "Haha that is cool how those two special events lined up exactly with each other". That makes me so darn baffled.

Ok para that was so darn racist of you, I would say.
Now I am going to go and read the last two posts and find stuff to respond to, which is what Para said we oughtta do. And UGH fine you can do Monday AGAIN and I will do Tuesday AGAIN. SOMEDAY THIS WILL END.

Now I will ask you fools random questions:
-Does it annoy you when I accidentally write a novel just about for each of my posts accidentally?
-Are you my mummy?
-Which is your fave: Peanut butter, jelly, marshmallow fluff, honey, or Nutella??

And NOW I will play our darn game.

Fave fruits:
*Blueberries
*Strawberries
*Pears
*Honey crisp apples
*Oranges if you are the kind that get cut into little pyramid shaped things with the peel still on and NOT the kind where you peel it and divide it into its little sections
The good stuff:


Unfave fruits:
*Pomegranates
*Clementines
*Blackberries. Oh blech. Just thinking about these guys makes me want to puke.

Fave candies:
*Sour Patch Kids
*Twizzlers
*Zours
*Almond Joy
*Lindor truffles
*100 Grand
*Take 5
*Starburts
*Charleston Chews
*Chocolate frogs

Unfave candies:
*Swedish Fish
*M & Ms
*Hershey's milk chocolate bars
*Crunch bars

Fave abilities:
*Telekinesis
*Rapid cell regeneration
*Telepathy
*Electric manipulation

Unfave abilities:
*Plant growth
*Underwater breathing
*Momo's thing
*Poison emission
*Intuitive aptitude!!

Fave villains:
*Adam Monroe (Heroes)
*Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter)
*Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
*The Master (Doctor Who)
*Sue Sylvester (Glee)
*Angelica Pickles (Rugrats)
*The Duke (Moulin Rouge). HA.

Unfave villains:
*Do I even need to say it? Well I will. His name is Sylar (Heroes)
*Benjamin Linus (Lost)
*Is HRG a villain? Not really I guess but I will say him anyway. (Heroes)
*DESMOND HUME. HAHAHA

Okay that faves and unfaves also took forevs. But not as long as last time prob. IDC though.

Now I will provide a link to the awesomest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Now I will tell you that right now I am chatting with this one person that I met on that omegle thing one time. He is an Asian!

Now I will go and find a darn title for this thing.

Hasta la vista.

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment