Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Boredom

Today was the most boring day of my life. I was really hoping something interesting would come up so I could write about it on here but no, the day had to be completely pointless. Here's a run through of what happened:

I go to school. First period, we just grade papers. Second period, we just grade an assignment and listen to my teacher ramble on about random things. Third period, we take a short quiz, then the teacher lets us do whatever we want the rest of the hour. Fourth period, we had a sub (yayyy! no Seddlemeyer, or as some people call her Seddlemonster!) but all we did in class was spend the whole hour working on our assignment and I didn't really understand it because no one was there to show me how to do it. Fifth period, we had a sub and he just let us do whatever we want the whole hour.

Then I come home, get on the computer, and check facebook and other websites. Nothing interesting at all. Then at 6 I go to Winter Drums rehearsal and more boringness endures. And now I am here on The Goblog, typing up my post. You've probably fallen asleep by now from reading about so much boring activities. So

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE GOOD PART OF THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since nothing interesting came up today, I will just make a post about excited for Lost I am!!!!!!!! It comes on TV in 4 weeks from today, or 27 days, 23 hours, 58 minutes and 35 seconds... no 34, no 33...well you get the point. I am trying to stay as spoiler free for it, since it is the last season, though i have seen a couple minor spoilers. =[ Oh well, it's still is going to be so awesome! I can't wait to finally see the greatest unsolved mysteries of Lost finally get solved. The Adam and Eve skeletons found in the caves, learning more about Jacob and his nemesis, learning why Richard Alpert seems to never age and a ton more I have probably forgotten about. On the night of the season premiere our family is going to have a huge party for the episode, complete with tropical decorations, tropical food like sushi and fruit, and food with Dharma Initiative labels on them! It is going to be so awesome!!!! Well that's it for tonight folks, until next time, live long and prosper.

Jacob(right) and his nemesis(left)

No comments:

Post a Comment