Monday, January 25, 2010

The Second Coming

Good things about today:
-Nutella
-mcs shirt
-Sour patch kids!
-Heroes

You know what I'm not going to pretend to be cheerful because I am not and so then that would be fake and I don't think we want a fake blog.

But I really don't know what to say about the episode, "The Art of Deception." It was good. I mean, it was really good. I just can't really...Idk. This is not working. Review coming Thursday.

I'm sorry. I really am so darn sorry. There are two hours left...I could still turn this post around.

Ooops sorry. One hour left now...

I would like to thank Claire, Sarah, Taylor, and Lauren for cheering me up with their craziness. I loves you guyssss. Also I'm gonna put links up to your blogs either tonight or tomorrow.

I guess I will play Favorite and Least Favorites. Lets just play that for the rest of the hour. That will be fun.

Favorite Smells :)
*Chocolate
*Pizza
*Nutella
*Bread!
*Other food type smells
*Autumn

Least Favorite Smells :(
*Desmond
*Vinegar
*The dentist
*Lotion

Ok I'm sorry this post sucked so much. I was just kind of in a sad mood and also this is my seond post in two days and it is kind of hard to post two days in row.

No comments:

Post a Comment