Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Kindess of Strangers

Oh my gosh, okay, so the other day I was just, ya know, browsing the net and then I happened upon something rather curious@ It was a picture of a woman known as "Juliet Burke from ABC's hit television program "LOST" and I thought to myself: "ManI hate this woman." AND THEN, I happened upon a photgraph of "Elle Bishop" from NBC's not as much of a hit but still very popular television show "Heroes." And I thought "Man I hate this lady also." AND THEN I made a realization. "Wow these ladies look exactly alike@" I exclaimed in my headball@

I mean, just look:



Wow. My mind is blown. What a coincidence that two of the ladies I hate most from two of the shows I watch most could look so darn similar@

Well anyway, today was a hohum kinda day. I had intended to clean my room and do colleges apps and stuff, but we all know how that goes...

Oh@ Today I went to the craft store to get yarn for this great thing@ It's like I'm doing a thing where I knit stuff for needy people@ There are so many darn organizations that allow people to knit things and then ship em off the the saddest little folk. And they are all just the cutest darn things@ Like this one called Teddies for Tragedies where you can knit these darn little teddy bears for the childers@ Just look at this ador pic:



AHHHHHHHHH@ I can't quite contain the cute@ Also there's Knit A Square where you just knit up some squares that get made into cozy quilts for little childers@@@

AND THERE'S THIS ONE WHERE YOU KNIT THINGS FOR TEENSY TINY BABIES@@@@@@@ AHHHHHHHH@@@@ WE LOVE BABIES@@@@@@@@@@

Yes. I'm just so darn excited to start some darn knitting@ I just love these cute little organizations@ They are just like completely taking over my life, practically@@

Oh man, you know what else is taking over my life? A nice little show called Doctor Who. I just love it. Love it love it love it@ It's like probably my second fave TV show ever now, after Lost. Sorry, Heroes. IDK if Heroes even makes the top 5. I mean, s1 is GREAT. But the rest ranges from just okay to pretty darn horrible, for the most part.

Hmmmm let's see what my top fave TV shows actually are.

1. LOST
2. Doctor Who
3. Merlin
4. ARTHUR OF COURSE@@@
5. MAYBE Heroes. Or maybe Buffy the Vampire Slayer@@@

What are your top 5, gob, para, and readers?

Ooooh speaking of that, Gob you didn't play favorites and unfavorites@ Well don't worry, Para, for I will. Oh and I LIKE the word unfavorite.

Favorite evolved humans:
Isaac
Adam
Petey
The Haitian

Unfavorite evolved humans:
Sylar
Eden
Candace
Elle

Favorite losties:
Sawyer
Charlie
Claire
Aaron
Kate
Miles
Hurley

Haha it's the same as Para's except in a different order + Hurles

Unfavorite losties:
Desmond
Jack
Juliet
Ben

Okay that was fun. Oh wait I want to think up one of my own.

Favorite wizards:
Voldemort
Neville
Draco Malfoy
Severus Snapey
Merles
BARTY CROUCH JUNIOR

Unfavorite wizards:
Harry Potter
Peter Pettigrew I guess
IDK any more.

Ok I will just end this with a pic of a pic I drew with an orange highlighter and some lipgloss while I was waiting for my computer to start up:

No comments:

Post a Comment