Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Eclipse

Girls, you have no idea how excited I am to write this blog post! I've been waiting all week! Well actually it's only been Monday and Tuesday but still, I've been eagerly waiting this moment. School yesterday went by so fast for me because I had 2 hour delay and I got to leave 30 minutes early for an orthodontist appointment. So I had 2.5 hours off of school and it was so nice!

First I'll start off with today I got so many nice jams for my iPod and I think I will share one of them with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNuaDWQ5_YM
I love this song! I haven't listened to it in ages and I randomly remembered it!
Also I have been listening to some Motion City Soundtrack and I love the songs Fell In Love Without You and It Had To Be You so far. Haha that is so cool how you were in that official mcs video Hob! I can't wait to go see Muse live in Chicago! I really hope they play some of my absolute favorite songs. I have been watching so many live videos of Muse lately and ICQCME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a video to show what sort of excitement I am going through:


Girls you know what I am also so excited for???? LOST SEASON 6 PREMIERE@@@@@@ Haha I mention this in every single post, but I am just so excited@ Here are some reasons why I am ecstatic about Lost starting back up.

-It's my favorite TV show ever.
-I have read from interviews that the premiere (haha i can never spell that word) will be as big in scale as a season finale!
-I am having a big party complete with Dharma and Island food for the premiere.
-I am doing the Lost Fantasy League and Team Goblins is going to do so good!
-I am excited to see everything from Lost get resolved finally after 5 seasons.

Wow it's so hard to believe that is going to be on in 6 days. I guess that is because there haven't been any promos with new footage or anything, well aside from that one screen shot. Before I move on from talking so much about Lost, I need to respond to something Hob said in her last post.

Gob I am glad you agree that Desmond is a villain since you just let that one slide.
DESMOND IS NOT A VILLAIN@ I DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT@ HE IS A HERO FOR TRYING TO SAVE CHARLIE'S LIFE ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS@ ALSO HE IS THE ONE THAT STARTED THE SHOW BY CRASHING THE AIRPLANE@ THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO SHOW IF THE AIRPLANE HADN'T CRASHED@ I AM SO GLAD DESMOND DIDN'T PRESS THAT BUTTON@

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, I will talk about some other random stuff, like how I have 3,194 songs on iTunes now.

I have been downloading so many songs lately and I feel like there are no more songs that I know and like that I can download! I really want some more songs though. If anyone has any suggestions of songs/bands/albums for me to download please post a comment telling me so! I hope a bunch more will come to me. Haha it will probably be like the middle of geometry class and I'll randomly remember a bunch. That would make me so excited to download them when I get home though, and it would make that class take foreverrrrr! Then again that class always takes forever. I absolutely hate that class. D:

Okay, now on to favorites and least favorites:

Favorite ships:
-The Elizabeth (The sailboat Desmond uses in Lost) Haha jj! That is not the kind of ship you meant.
-Denelope (Desmond/Penny (LOST))
-Skate (Sawyer/Kate (LOST))
-PB&J (Claire/Charlie (Pregnant babe & junkie, or peanut butter & jelly) (LOST))
-Matthinder (Matt/Mohinder (Heroes))
-Murtle (Matt/Turtle (Heroes))
-Gabrielle (Sylar/Elle (Heroes))
-Pemma (Petter/Emma (Heroes))

Least favorite ships:
-Jate (Jack/Kate (LOST))
-Suliet (Sawyer/Juliet (LOST))
-Manice (Matt/Janice (Heroes))
-Mayhinder (Maya/Mohinder (Heroes))
-Mylar (Sylar/Maya (Heroes))

Favorite musical instruments:
-Piano
-Organ
-Marimba
-Clarinet
-Cello
-Guitar
-Theremin

Least favorite musical instruments:
-Tuba!
-Piccolo
-Flute
-Recorder
-Bagpipes

Favorite smells:
-Homemade chili
-Fruit
-Pizza
-Old books
-Scented candles

Least favorite smells:
-The bathrooms in my school
-These one kind of ramen noodles.
-Isaac

Favorite Mysteries: (link these?)
-Adam and Eve (Unsolved (LOST))
-The Black Rock (Unsolved (LOST))
-The Smoke Monster (Unsolved (LOST))
-The Whispers (Unsolved (LOST))
-The Numbers (Unsolved (LOST))
-Richard Alpert never aging (Unsolved (LOST))
-The Hatch (Solved (LOST))
-The Real Henry Gale (Unsolved (LOST))
-Kate's Crime (Solved (LOST))
-The Hatian's Name (Partially solved, though we still don't know his last name (Heroes))


Least Favorite Mysteries:
-The Eclipse (Solved (Heroes))
-The polar bears (Solved (LOST))
-The mystery of Matthew Abbadon (Solved, he was just a creepy poser of the Hatian (Heroes))
-Whether Catlin will ever come back on the show (Unsolved (Heroes))
-Why school has to be so boring (Unsolved (Real life))

Well that is my whole darn blog post. Cya Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment