Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Cost of Living

Okay, so technically it is Parasite's turn to write, but we decided to switch today. Don't be surprised if this happens again, we could switch order of rotation at any moment@ Anyways though, last post I forgot to play "Favorites and Least Favorites" so I will go ahead and do that now.

Favorite evolved humans:
Sylar
Peter
Elle
Rene

Least favorite evolved humans:
Mohinder
Arthur
Eden
Candance
Danko

Favorite losties:
Desmond
Charlie Pace
Charlie Hume
Hurley
Sawyer
Kate
Miles
Richard

Least favorite losties:
Ben
Jack
Juliet

Favorite wizards:
Harry
Ron
Neville
Voldemort
Lupin
Dumbledore

Least favorite wizards:
Lavender
Crabbe and Goyle

Favorite star wars people:
Obi-Wan
Yoda
R2-D2
C-3Po
Han
Leia
Chewbacca

Least favorite star wars people:
Jar Jar
Watto
That two headed announcer at the podrace
Tarkin

Ahhhh I really don't want to go back to school tomorrow@@@ Maybe there will be another snow day, or at least a 2 hour delay@@ Mondays are often a really bad day for me@ Though I guess it possibly could be a good day too. Here is my scenario of a good day:

-Having the pizza party in chemistry that we were supposed to have Friday
-NOT having the test in chemistry we were supposed to have Friday
-Having Heroes to watch when I get back.

Here's a scenario of how a bad day could go though:

-I forget something for one of my classes at home
-There's no pizza party in chemistry
-There is a test in chemistry
-I have a pop quiz in Spanish class or geometry
-I'm so swamped in homework I don't have time to watch Heroes.


Hopefully it will be a good day though. I really hope it will be. Until next time, may the Force be with me and that I have a good day at school tomorrow@

2 comments: