Sunday, January 17, 2010

Unexpected

Sorry about failing to do my blog post yesterday@@@@ I had a very unexpected hectic schedule that day and I totally forgot about it. D: I will try not to do that again.

Anyways here are my favorites and least favorites:

Favorite ice cream flavors:
Moose Tracks of the extreme and non extreme variety
Rainbow Sherbet
Cookie Dough
Vanilla

Least favorite ice cream flavors:
Strawberry
Coffee

Favorite actors:
Harrison Ford
Sir Alec Guinness
Ewan McGreggor
Zachary Quinto
Nicholas Cage
Johnny Depp
Jorge Garcia

Least favorite actors:
Idk, I don't like a lot of characters but I can't think of actors I hate.

Favorite colors:
Green
Blue
Wood floor

Least favorite colors:
Pink
Purple
Brownish green
Any color with the label "baby" on it (baby pink, baby blue, etc.)

Favorite foods:
Pizza
Pasta
Ice cream
Fruit
Sushi

Least favorite foods:
Cheddar cheese
Macaroni and cheese
Nacho cheese dip

This has been a pretty good weekend for me because it's been a 3 day weekend, and HEROES IS ON TOMORROW@ The promo for it made me so excited@ I can't belive in the promo I saw:
WARNING@ SPOILERS AHEAD@@@@@










Adam and Hiro's dad both in it, and Sylaire@ (Sylar + Claire). I really hope it is a great episode@ And also I am so excited for Lost Season 6. 16 days@@@@@


Blehh sorry this blog post was such a snore. I will try to do wayyyyyy better next time. I don't really have too much else to say today, except for that I had some delicious pizza from this amazing pizza restaurant called Mother Bears and I'm going to go eat some of the leftovers@@

No comments:

Post a Comment