Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Shape of Things to Come

Okay, so last night I only got 2 hours of sleep, but I still had a surprisingly good, fast, and easy day today at school@ I even made it through a boring movie about Mexico in Spanish class without dosing off even once. After lunch I sorta fell apart and started to get tired but it wasn't too big of a deal. I am sorta tired now though so please excuse any mistakes I make in this post.

Last night I was talking to Hob about how long and slow last week was and miserable it has been and then I came up with a brilliant idea@ I am going to get a calendar and put something to look forwards to on every single day@ I am hoping this will make my days go by faster and be better. Here is a sample of what it's going to be like:

Wednesday, January 20, 2010- Watch Doctor Who for the first time ever.
Thursday, January 21, 2010- Watch a Clone Wars episode I have not yet seen
Friday, January 22, 2010- Make the fish biscuit cookies from Lost
Saturday, January 23, 2010- Play some music and jam with my friends (No winter drums rehearsal at school@ yay@)
Sunday, January 24, 2010- Watch more Doctor Who
Monday, January 25, 2010- Watch the new Heroes episode
Tuesday, February 2, 2010- LOST SEASON 6 PREMIERE@@@@
Friday, March 12, 2010- MUSE CONCERT IN CHICAGO@@@@
Haha that is cool how those two special events lined up exactly with each other@

Anyways, you get the idea of it. I plan to have something to look forward to every single day@ I am so excited@ Also another thing I am doing for 2010 is making predictions of what will happen this year. It is going to be so cool to look at them in 2011 and see which ones I was right about and which ones I was wrong about. I am too tired to do them right now though, so you can just look forward to them at another time@ And in response to Para's latest blog post, yes we should start assignments back up. I think that would be really fun.


Now for the usual, favorites and least favorites:

Favorite days of the week:
~Friday
~Saturday
~Tuesday

Least days of the week:
~SUNDAYS ARE THE WORST@
~MONDAYS ARE THE SECOND WORST (but at least there is Heroes)

Favorite TV show episodes:
~Heroes - 1x18 "Parasite"
~LOST - 3x22/23 "Through the Looking Glass"
~Dexter -1x1 "Dexter"
~Flashforward - 1x1 "No More Good Days"
~Clone Wars - 1x5 "Rookies"
~Arthur - 3x11 "Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival"

Least favorite TV show episodes:
~Heroes - 1x17 "Company Man"
~Lost - 2x7 "The Other 48 Days"
~Dexter - idk. I've only watched all the Dexter episodes 1 time. Probably something in season 2 since that was my least favorite season.
~Flash Forward - 1x9 "Believe"
~Clone Wars - 1x8 "Bombad Jedi"
~Arthur - They are all so great I can't choose a least favorite@@@

Favorite fruit:
~Watermelon
~Pears
~Clementines
~Mango
~Guava

Least favorite fruit:
~Apples
~Tomatoes

Favorite candy:
~Sour Patch Kids
~Swedish Fish
~Starbursts
~M&Ms

Least favorite candy:
~Good & Plenty
~Skittles
~Any candy with nuts in it

No comments:

Post a Comment