Saturday, January 23, 2010

?

Hello everyone! This has been the best weekend ever! Do you want to know why? Because I have had absolutely nothing important to do all weekend! So far the only things I have done are:

-Watch Doctor Who
-Watch LOST
-Listen to music
-Be on the computer
-Read the book 1984
-Talk to my cousins
-Play music with with my friend John who plays guitar.

I just love these sort of weekends!!!!!!! Tonight I plan to stay up really really late watching a ton of tv shows and being on facebook and talking to my cousins! It is going to be great!

Okay so here are a bunch of responses to all the questions Hob asked me in her last blog post:

Gob, have you been listening to mcs???
Nah not really but I will try to remember to listen to them more sometime! I downloaded some of their stuff, just I haven't gotten around to listening to it.

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED VERONICA MARS?!?!?!?!?!?!?
No but my brother Seth and Bad Robot (My mom) have and they say it is really good. I think I'm going to watch it sometime soon!!!

Ok gob IDG what you mean by "Haha that is cool how those two special events lined up exactly with each other". That makes me so darn baffled.
Well when I was making my blog post the lines
Tuesday, February 2, 2010- LOST SEASON 6 PREMIERE@@@@
and
Friday, March 12, 2010- MUSE CONCERT IN CHICAGO@@@@
lined up perfectly with each other, but I guess somehow they don't when I publish the thing.

Does it annoy you when I accidentally write a novel just about for each of my posts accidentally?
Nah, it does not annoy me, as long as it is all interesting and not just rambling. Also I think on this blog we should have less of just having conversations with each other on here. We can always do that on gmail in the chats. Like I am answering so many questions from your last blog post right now!

-Are you my mummy?
No. Sorry girl.

-Which is your fave: Peanut butter, jelly, marshmallow fluff, honey, or Nutella??
Ahhh that is such a hard question! I would have to say either peanut butter though it is very closely followed by Nutella.

Favorite abilities:
~Electric manipulation
~Enhanced memory
~Intuitive aptitude
~Mental manipulation
~Microwave emission
~Rapid cell regeneration
~Telekinesis
~Telepathy

Least favorite abilities:
~Mohinder's ability
~Poison emission
~Shape shifting
~Underwater breathing

Favorite villains:
~Darth Vader (Star Wars)
~Sylar (Heroes)
~Kahn (Star Trek)
~Voldemort (Harry Potter)

Least favorite villains:
~Count Dooku (Star Wars)
~Aurthur Petrelli (Heroes
~Benjamin Linus (Lost)

Favorite fast food: (haha my favorite and least favorites have been a lot about food lately!)
~Rally's
~Taco Bell
~Subway

Least favorite fast food:
~McDonald's
~Wendy's
~KFC
~Long John Silvers

Okay before I end this blog post, one last thing.
THERE ARE ONLY 9 DAYS UNTIL LOST SEASON 6 PREMIERES@@@@@@@@@@
YAYYYYYYYY@@@@@
I am so excited! I just watched this new promo again and it has a short flash of something new from season 6!



If you don't want to watch the video and try and pause at the right moment to see the new picture, here it is:

It's Claire with a gun! Haha for some reason, to me it seems like she is a zombie in this picture. Who knows what will happen, it is Lost after all. Maybe she is a zombie.

Okay I only have 12 more minutes to post this. Sorry I was so late and rushed doing it, I sorta just forgot about it. Here is one last thing that i found and is really cool! It is footage from all the episodes in Lost that flash back to the plane crash put into chronological order and it is so cool how well everything fits together, even when they filmed some of it years later than the pilot!



Adios,
Goblin

No comments:

Post a Comment