Monday, January 11, 2010

Close To You

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day@@@@@ I come from the past@

Wait...actually Trix just told me it's not that day...so I guess I come from...the present. D:

The good news is that now the review for the Heroes ep I just watched will not be out of date@

GO AWAY RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE LATEST EP AND DON'T COME BACK@@@@@@@@

Sooooooo...despite the distict lack of Sylar, I thought it was a pretty sharp episode. I liked Matt's new role as a house husband@ Haha@ What a darn fool@ But too much HRG in this darn episode@ And too much Momo@ Blehhhh@ And that was so mean of Petey when he smashed Emma's cello@ We want Pemma@ We want Pemma@ Yay Sylar is gonna be a hero@ That is so cool of him kinda@

Anyway...OMZ OMZ OMZ I'M SO EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK'S EP@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ WE LOVE ADAM@@@@@@@@@@@

So now I will continue the Favorites and Least Favorites game.

Favorite Wizards :)
*Voldemort
*Bary Crouch Jr.@@@
*Fred

Least Favorite Wizards
*None@ I love them all@ Haha JJ Abrams I just can't think of any.

Favorite Star Wars People :)
*No one

Least Favorite Star Wars People :(
*Everyone

Favorite Star Trek People :)
*Spock@@@
*Chekhov
*Keenser
*Mccoy

Least Favorite Star Trek People :(
*Kirk
*Nero
*Uhura

Speaking of Star Trek...THE SEQUEL COMES OUT JUNE 29 2012@@@@@ Yay we get to see it before the world ends@ :D

Here is a treat for everyone... bleh I'm too lazy to figure out how to put it here so just go to this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CVEotensyE

No comments:

Post a Comment