Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to Stop an Exploding Man

Okay you may think you have arrived at the wrong place! Surprise! I changed the layout thing because the last one was like the most common one I've seen, and I kinda like this new one. It's a little boring but it's just temporary and it looks pretty nice, I think.

I am blogging and I have been looking forward to this moment since I clicked "publish post" about three days ago! I am writing this in school because I only have 1 class this morning and I don't have another class for the whole entire day. Blehhh

But anyway, I was going to do a nice post today about things going on in my life and stuff, but yesterday I was inspired to do something different today, because those other fools apparently don't know how to write a blog entry, apparently. At least Gob doesn't. I mean, he (they) does (do), but he/they doesn't/don't seem to understand how to think of things to blog about, when really it's the easiest thing in the world. So today I will talk about things going on in my life in the form of giving a how-to about thinking of things to write about.

You can write about what you did today!
Today I woke up and I almost considered trying to get out of going to school because I really didn't want to go since I only had 1 class and I wasn't able to do my science homework since I couldn't find the darn worksheet thing because it was handed out BEFORE winter break and I since then have cleaned my room about three times and I spent like an hour looking for it with zero success, and also I wanted to avoid something and also I didn't want to have to take the bus to the library and also I didn't want to not have anything to do for 5-ish hours. But alas, I am here.

You can write about things you are excited for!
I can't wait for Lost! While I couldn't care less about that silly Adam and Eve thing or whatevs, I can't wait to find out the fate of all the characters and what not. Also I can't wait to find out that Juliet and Desmond are dead dead dead. Oh and dead Jack would be nice as well.

You can talk about things that annoy you!
You know what is so annoying? This girl's head who goes to my school. She has like no chin! It's sooooo annoying. I can't even stand to look at her and also she says really annoying things all the time. Also I hate my science teacher. And Sylar.

You can tell a story from your childhood!
Once upon a time I was playing barbies with para, and we ended up playing this REALLY EPIC game of barbies. It was like we had all these special families and all the families went to a hotel for whatever reason. Or maybe it was just one family. But anyway, we made this really cool hotel for them and it even had a bucket made out of a pool. Oh I think someone was getting married at the hotel or something. Maybe not. And then before we went to bed, we put all our barbies to bed. It was so cute.

You can talk about your plans for the future!
When I am old and moldy and have seen all there is to see, I want to be a cat lady. I think that would be so cute of me. Also I have a cat lady action figure.

You can write some fanfiction
Once upon a time there was a man named Desmond. He stunk. Everybody immediately cut off their nosies when he passed by. Then a para walked by with a hob and hob cut off her nosie and para was about to cut off her booper but hob screamed NOOOOOOO and she quick as a pancake hoisted para onto her back and flew them out of there. The end.
Whoops that accidentally wasn't really fanfiction. But you get the idea.

You can imagine what it would be like if you lived on a pirate ship!
If I lived on a pirate ship I would have a parrot because I think it would be thrilling to witness a real live parrot because I have never actually witnessed a real live one and I don't believe that they can actually talk. Haha whoops the second time I typed "parrot" I accidentally typed "lobster" first. IDK why.

You can talk about facebook!
I quite like facebook. I used to hate it actually because I was a big fan of myspace and I didn't understand facebook and was reluctant to make the switch from myspace to facebook and I was one of the last of my friends to do so, but I finally did and now I love it. The other day I was reading the statuses I posted during cousin camp. They were a hoot.

You can talk about our fish!
I love our fish! They are so cute! One of the fish is a goblin fish, I think. Two of them look like salmons, probably. IDK about the other two. Maybe they are a hobbit and a parasite fish. I love to feed them. I make sure to feed them every darn day.

You cant give music/book/movie recommendations!
The other day I watched a movie that you, reader, prob have heard of. It is called "Up" and I really didn't want to see it when it was in theaters because I didn't understand it and I hate things that I don't understand, usually, but finally I saw it and, what do ya know, I LOOOOOOOOOVED it. It was, I think, my favorite computer animated movie I've ever seen. Yeah, definitely. Okay, now for a book. Hmmmm. I'm reading The Lovely Bones right now and it is quite lovely. Okay now for a song real quick. Okay: "The Futile" by Say Anything is what I'm listening to this second. It's a goodie.

You can post a facebook survey!
What is your name? Hob
Do you stink? No.
How old are you? 18
How long have you been 18? ...a while.

You can ask questions for your cousins/sibling/random commenters to answer!
Do people with no chins annoy you? Have you ever seen someone with no chin? Have you ever witnessed a real live parrot? Do they talk? Do you like lobsters?

You can post pictures!


You can talk about this blog!
I loooooooooooove this blog. It's so much fun. I hope we are able to do it for the whole entire year, and maybe even longer. Ha ha yesterday we were taking a look at where our visitors have come from and there was one lone struggler from Turkey! Greetings!

If worse comes to worse, you can talk about nothing!
Hiiiii. I'm bored today. Bored bored bored. Blah blah blah. Haha ICQCML. JJ, I can. Well anyway, yeah, IDK what to talk about really. Okkkkkkkkkkkkk. Brb. JJ again, I am not going anywhere. Well, anyway, okay, bye bye.

There you go, now I expect you (GOB!!!) to be able to think of things to write about! Alright, girl? Alright.

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment