Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling Good

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S FRIDAY@ Haha when I was in elementary school and took the bus too school the bus driver would always play the same radio station every day on the way to school, and every Friday someone on that radio station would exclaim "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S FRIDAY@@@@@@@" and it always made me really happy. Anyway. I am going to play a little game real quick called "Things I did and did not do this week." Just keep in mind that most of these things are exaggerations.

Things I did this week:
*Drank water (a LOT of water)
*Finished applying to college
*Spent every second wanting it to be the very day that it now is
*Watched about 10 bazillion Doctor Who vids on youtube and got spoiled about 10 bazillion times, especially for this one scene in the last episode because I keep forgetting that I actually still have 9 episodes left.
*Accidentally started a war in a folder of pictures I have on my computer called "Niiiiiiiice" between two of the people in the list of my favorite doctors that I posted last time
*Went from having 2000 songs in my itunes library to 5500 songs in my itunes library within 24 hours
*Had the 7th dream that takes place on a bus that I've had in the last 3 months
*Spent 30 freaking dollars 2 on magazines


Things I did not do this week:
*Eat
*Sleep
*Play guitar like I thought I was going to do all week.
*Stole the cookies from the cookie jar

Well now I'm just sittin' and chillaxin' and soon I'm gonna order pizza and watch a movie with Noah, my very own brother. And then I maybe will have a GC with a Goblin and watch Doctor Who@@@@

This is just gonna be a really boring post I guess. I don't have a shred of anything interesting to say, really.

So I guess I will just go ahead and play favorites and unfavorites. And no I don't think we should play it for forever but just for a good little while. Okay? Okay.

Favorite bands:
*Muse
*Bright Eyes
*The Killers
*Kings of Leon
*Motion City Soundtrack

Unfavorite bands:
Ok for this I am gonna go and look at the top songs list and pick some random bands off of there.
*Ke$ha, whatev the heck that is
*Jay-Z
*Ludacris
*Young Money & Lloyd
I have never heard any songs by these things but I'd bet my eyeballs that if I did I would spit lemonade all over the place in rage.

Favorite ice cream flavors:
*Coffee
*Cookie dough

Unfavorite ice cream flavors:
*Mint chocolate chip

As you can tell I'm not really a big ice cream person. I mean, I LOVE the stuff, but I'd prefer a nice slice of pie over a cone of frozen cream and sugar. Just saying.

Favorite actors (NOT actresses, Gob, who thinks Lavender Brown is a wizard):
*Santiago Cabrera
*David Tennant
*Josh Holloway
*Adam Pascal
*Tom Felton
*Bradley James
*Michael Cera
*John Barrowman
*Johny Depp

Unfavorite actors:
*Michael Gambon
*Robert Pattinson
*Taylor Lautner
*Henry Ian Cusick

This is for you, Gob

Au revoir@
-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment