Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dying Of The Light

Hello blog@

I guess I will start today with the Favorites and Least Favorites game. I don't think we should continue this thing forever, but I think that we should for a little while at least.

Favorite Doctors :)
*Doctor Petrelli (though he's more of a nurse actually)
*Doctor Sylar (hahaha jj abrams but he would make a good doctor)

Least Favorite Doctors :(
*Doctor Suresh@
*Doctor Shephard
*Doctor Juliet

Favorite Bands :)
*Motion City Soundtrack (did we tell you we got our tickies the other day@?@?)
*The Killers
*Muse
*Coldplay
*Lots of them@

Least Favorite Bands :(
*Jonas Brothers
*Hannah Montana
*Nilbog
*Also lots of them

Favorite Icecream Flavors :)
*Moose(Extreme Moose Tracks)
*Haitian(Chocolate)
*Goblin(Mint chocolate chip)
*Sylar(vanilla with rainbow spinkles@)
*Micah(Coffee)

Gob I expect you to include all of these flavors in the sundae that you owe me.

Least Favorite Icecream Flavors :(
*Stawberry

Girl I am so darn busy tonight@ I have a million things to do and I am not even like half done@ Also this week has been the slowest week in the history of weeks. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday though@ And this weekend is going to be really awesome@

Okay now for something really important. Remember how I said I would keep you updated if my electricity manipulation power manifested further? Well I did. And it has. Wait I have a quickie questiong. How many times a day would you say you get a shocker from touching something metal or a person? Because lately it has happened to me several times a day. Or like... a lot. This is what leads me to believe that I possess this power now. My hope is that soon I will be able to control it.

Okay well if you do not remember be saying that I would keep you updated on that stuff, then there must be something wrong with your brain. And it can't be that The Haitian has taken his liberties on your mind, because the Haitian is too darn busy right now@ D:

Please, everyone who reads this do what you can to help the Haitians@ They need you@@@@@@@@

OH GIRL I just remembered something@ So yesterday I was at the mall and I drank an entire bottle of lemonade and then Hob made me laugh just as I was finishing the thing and I spit a whole bunch right onto the mall floor@ Also then I was coughing a whole bunch and then I had to throw up in the trash can a little bit. But it was so crazy and I almost died I think.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment