Thursday, January 7, 2010

Parasite

Okay so I didn't really get to introduce myself that well yet so I think that today we will have a "Get to know Parasite" day. Even though it is already my third post! Wow!

Okay well my name is Parasite. You can also call me Para if you want. Some people call me other things too, for example, Anna, Annie, Ann, Asom, Annabanana, Banana, Nanners, Mrs. The Haitian... hahahaha

Here are some things that I like: Heroes, GCing, Sylar, chocolate, zombies, chocolate zombies, villains, brainz, hats, LOST, eating apples, waffles.

So I was thinking...is anyone actually reading this? There must be some people...right? Well at least in the future there might be, correct? If you are out there you should give a shout out maybe. Like a little comment or something. Just click this cute little button that says "comment" and then spill your soul! Also say if you are spy or not...

Okay well now back to me. Hmm what else can I say about myself? I think we will play this game called "Favorites and Unfavorites" now. Actually we will just call it "Favorites and Least Favorites" because unfavorites is a stupid word.

Hob and Gob can play too in their next post if they want!!! And if anyone else is reading this they can play in the comments!!!!

Favorite Evolved humans :)
*Sylar
*Peter
*Rene
*Luke
*Adam
*Isaac

Least Favorite Evolved humans :(
*Elle
*Arthur
*Danko
*Maya

Favorite Losties :)
*Charlie
*Sawyer
*Claire
*Kate
*Aaron
*Miles

Least Favorite Losties :(
*Desmond!!!
*Jack
*Juliet
*The guy with the eye patch

Okay I'm bored of this game. I have really bad news, kids. It's called I HATE TWILIGHT AND STUPID TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MAN WON BEST BREAKOUT ACTOR AT THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS INSTEAD OF ZQ! THAT IS SO DISGUSTING! I WOULD HAVE EVEN PREFERRED THAT CHRIS PINE HAD WON! D: AND WHO IN TARN VOTES FOR NEW MOON FOR BEST MOVIE!? IT WAS A TERRIBLE MOVIE AND ALL THE ACTING SUCKED!!!!

The good news is that at the People's Choice Awards, Greg Grunberg said he definitely thinks Heroes will get another season!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! Though it's still not official yet...

Okay now I have an idea to propose. Do you remember assigments? Well I have an idea called we could post them on here instead of emailing them. You like that?

This post is so darn boring. What can we do to spice it up?

Yay tomorrow is friday!!!!!!!!

Ah that was a failure. Wait I just remembered! More good news! And it's called yesterday in them mail I recieved another Christmas prezzie! Well actually I was expecting it, but yesterday it came! Guess what it is!!!

NO IT'S NOT A BABY SILLY!

It's my Sylar watch! Yaaaaaaay!!!!

Oh girl I had a pic to post but idk how to get it off of my phone so it will have to wait.

See ya Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment