Sunday, October 20, 2013

the goat of ka-zar!

Hey gs!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your birthday was really great!!!!!  Did you like your prezzies and your cake and your eggplant and your apple pointing????

Yeah maybe she tasted it a little bit and you didn't notice.  Before we left today we covered the cakes with a towel so that she would not eat those whole big cakes because who knows what kind of baked goods she might like to sample????

Nah actually it's not like that at all?????

I mean the only time I can think of when it was like that was when he made out with the Thing for three whole panels


But like he just sometimes kisses guys because he wants to??? I guess that should make him pretty not-straight but good luck convincing dumb fanboys or sometimes dumb writers that :(

Like okay
There was no reason for him to kiss Jameson he just did it

Ugh I was trying to find some other examples because I know of some times when he just kisses policemen or random civilians but I can't actually find them right now but yeah the point is Spider-Man's just the kind of guy who doesn't mind kissing other guys.

Also by the way I'm pretty sure the same goes for Deadpool but I'm not a Deadpool expert but yeah

Although that looks like more of a kiss on the cheek than a really kiss idk he might kiss guys too I have no idea really.

Actually I did see some people calling Loki a Disney princess the other day gross

Yeah but do they have to clear their throat over and over again I mean when is that ever necessary???

Idk that was the most uncomfortable experience I've ever had in the dining hall.  I forgot to say though that it's not usually ever that crowded but there were a ton of prospective students and their parents or whatever visiting that day but those people I sat with definitely were not that.

Omg well I already told Hob this because I couldn't qcme but it actually looks like Michael B. Jordan will in fact be playing Johnny in the new FF movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICQCME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow since the first rumor about this came out my love for both MBJ and Johnny has increased a lot so this news is even more exciting!  Also because obviously it is almost confirmed!!!  In other news people are still very racist :(

Whoops I'm running out of time but first the game then pics

Positive:
*Hob's bday yay!
*We got lots of delicious apple things
*A yummy dinner
*A yummy donut

Negative:
*Cold cold cold
*There no horse that knew the way to carry a sleigh over the brown and mushy mud
*I had to make Hob's cake p much by myself bc Noah got mad and quit after doing one little thing what a yucky boy

Okay Hob this looks really bad but I drew you this of that one guy hugging you happy birthday!!!!

I probably hecked it up but oh well.

Actually that's going to be the only pic for today the cheese stands alone

Okay have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment