Saturday, October 5, 2013

to die a goat!

Hey gs!

Welp Gob is dead.

Yeah but they don't have the right opinions about Agents of SHIELD wow mom said she hates "all the chicks" please kill me.

Wow those dumbies yesterday when they were talking about the gender neutral housing I am embarrassed for them

Well we still should try to finish it idk when but we should do that

Yeah like I said I'm trying to get rid of that guy but he's not responding to threats idk what to do really

Wow also I just remembered I was talking to mo today and she was like "xena warrior princess is the only good female character ever there are no good female comic book characters blah blah blah" and I was like buddy you are wrong there are tons of good female comic book characters and she was like "name one" and I said Kitty Pryde bc she is one of my faves and I had just been talking about her and mo was like "well does she have muscles" and I was like no but and she was like "welp then she can't be good" like just wow

Okay time for the game

Negative:
*Noah put his chair down on my toe and it is so ouchy :(
*I didn't get to see my g that much :(

Positive:
*Fall con was really fun and I got some comics that I really wanted and I got to see my friends and yeah it was awesome!!!
*I had some yummy sushi and some other yummy food for dinner
*I saw my favorite cousin today who loves Spider-Man and I was wearing my Spider-Man hoodie and when I had the hood zipped all the way up he gave me a hug and it was really cute!!! Also he was wearing a Spider-Man shirt that was adorable

Well I can't think of anything else but those were some really great things about today so yeah it was a really great day.

Anyway here's a list of comics I got at fall con:
*Mighty Avengers #1
*Avengers vs. X-Men #9
*Avenging Spider-Man #7
*Avenging Spider-Man #9
*Avenging Spider-Man #10
*Avenging Spider-Man #11

Noah also bought me some cool Spider-Man cards though I don't know what I'll do with them.  They're fun to look at though!!!

Okay that's all have a nice day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment