Tuesday, December 31, 2013

on the trail of...the goat!

Hey gs!!!!

Hap new year!!!!

Bleh people are being so boring and watching football

WE HATE FOOTBALL WE HATE FOOTBALL WE HATE FOOTBALL

Wow I just saw that Gob just posted????? I thought he was dead????

Haha icqcml at the big list of movies that Gob didn't see that he said he wanted to see.

Nice prezzies g

Wait why did you post twice wtf

That's nice to say Gob that esp the chocolate roll looks yummy bc that is the thing that I made!!!! Awww yeah it was such a good chocolate roll bc I was in charge of it.  It didn't even get any holes in it amazing

Tbh we didn't make that fort for Hawkwye we bought it

Tyt about my PeterMJ vid.  Yeah that was the idea.

WTF GOB WHY DID YOU POST THREE TIMES?????

Wait I think that is the mysterious post that you never posted???  Well why did you never post that and why even post it now tbh

Okay here is my list of movies I want to see in 2014:
*Captain America: The Winter Soldier
*The Amazing Spider-Man 2
*X-Men: Days of Future Past
*Guardians of the Galaxy

Um that's all I can think of

Okay that sounds like a good order for posting next year.  Okay so Hob will post first next year since Hob is first in the order I guess.

Nice list of things you will do when you have a new comp.  Also a thing you will do is make some gr8 posties right

Hmm let me see what my last post of 2010 was.  Oh it was a short lil post summing up the year.  Well this year could be summed up in that first most ppl didn't care about the blog anymore and now most of us do.... And then we decided to just do the same thing again next year so idk

Oh and my last post of 2012 was trying to get the band back together to do regular posting on the blog again.  Well I think that was pretty successful.

Yucky why would you want to watch breaking bald

Nice cuties from that comic!!!!!

Okay here's some piccies of our food

devils!!!

veggies!!!

pitahummus!!!

olives!!!!!!

black bean torte!!!

meatballs!!!

smore bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay well it appears ppl want me to get off the comp so that's all I guess happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment