Thursday, February 9, 2012

bigfoot

wow today was actually a really awesome day because i had an all day field trip!!!

but unfortunately i had a bunch of stuff after school today too so i do not have much time for this blog post.

this weekend i'll get some really good posts in though.

this should be as long as my foot now.

let me check and see if it is.

i wonder who out of all of us has the biggest foot.

probably me.


now the game:


Day 9 - Worst season for Sam's hair

hmmm idk. like at first i didn't think i liked sam's hair nearly as much without his bangs he had in seasons 1 and 2 but his longer and hair without bangs has really grown on me. that being said, i don't really know which season is my least favorite season for sam's hair because i think it looks pretty good in all the seasons. but if i had to choose the worst season for his hair i would go with season 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment