Wednesday, February 29, 2012

not tortellini

Hey gs!

Wow for a min I thought Gob's post said "so I'm not going to post on this blog for 4 years."

But nope it doesn't. Although it wouldn't surprise me too much if it did seeing as Gob hates this blog.

Well today was a really bad day.

Okay like yesterday I was like oh man I wish I could bring a turkey sandwich for lunch but I can't because I have to go to the capitol but I was like well that's okay I can have one tomorrow. But the whole day I was really like oh man I can't wait for that turkey sandwich tomorrow. And the night before I was like nice a turkey sandwich tomorrow can't wait. So today when I woke up well immediately when I went upstairs my dad was like "welp you have to shovel and you have to do it all yourself so you better start right now." and I was like okay I just got up I haven't made my lunch yet I really want that turkey sandwich. So I thought I could just make it quick and I got the hoagie roll which are so delicious and we only had one left and I spread mayo on it and then I was getting out the turkey but we didn't have any!!!! And I was like no this can't be real. And then I spotted Noah who was coming downstairs in his underwear and I was like WHERE IS THE TURKEY!?!?? And he said in this really annoying voice. "Well, I used the last of it." Wow I just wanted to throttle that boy. So then I had to throw away the hoagie roll and it was WASTED! And then I had to shovel the driveway basically single-handedly although I was apparently taking too long for some people's tastes so I guess someone forced Noah to come out and help at the end. But that snow was really heavy because it was so wet and my arms still hurt from that experience. But then I was like half an hour late to school and I didn't have a lunch. Well actually mo was nice and apparently brought me a lunch but the person in the front office never gave it to me or told me that it was there or notified me in any way so it never got to me and I starved.

Wow today was such a waste of a day too because I couldn't go to the community center and so I didn't have anything to do for the last two hours of the day and in the morning I just had two classes that were completely worthless and this morning mo was like saying maybe I didn't have to go to school so that was getting my hopes up but then I had to go to school anyway. That made me hate life. Also what was annoying was Abby a little bit because she was like "oh I had the worst morning let me tell you about it" and I just did not think any morning could have been worse than mine but mostly I was just in a super bad mood.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day...Although it will probably still suck because I have three classes.

But okay gs remember the optimism survey that I took for school? Well I got my hands on everyone's (anonymous) results and some of them are hilarious.

Okay here are the golden nuggets of the lot.

If you feel you need more sleep, what is the primary reason you stay up later than you should?
*TOO MUCH WORK!
*I watch tv
*I go have fun.
*crack
*Sex.

Also the results that the actual optimism test gives you are sometimes funny like "moderately hopeless" and "crying out for change."

Ahaha comedy gold.

There's not enough Supernatural on this blog!!!

But there's nothing to talk about!

We need a new ep!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Day 29 - Best cliffhanger

Well if we're talking about cliffhangers at the end of season then I think I have to go with the end of season 4 because, well first of all the only season finales that I have watched of spn where I didn't watch the first episode of the next season immediately after have been 4, 5, and 6. And I remember after watching the season 4 finale just being like wow that was crazy and it was right in the morning before I had to "wake up" and go to school so I had to wait THE WHOLE SCHOOL DAY until I could go home and watch the first episode of season 5.

Also like season 1, that's not THAT much of a cliffhanger, like its surprising but you know Sam and Dean are going to survive and who even cares about John so. Season 2, that doesn't really have a cliffhanger. Season 3, yeah Dean's in Hell but who even cares about Dean so. JJ but its not like as crazy as in season 4 where its the start of the apocalypse!!!! And then season 5 that's not crazy that's just sad. Well I guess Sam at the end is kind of like what? but I see that more of the start of season 6 then the end season 5. Like in Heroes when there would always be a little bit of the next volume. That's how I see that part really. And season 6 has like the worst cliffhanger ever so.

Plus, brother touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment