Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lucifer's baked ziti

Hey gs!

Today was an okay day. I mean it was pretty good. At least I didn't have school.

Man it was so nice to sleep in and last night when the power went out it reset my clock and then before I went to bed I was like oh no my clock but then I was like well I don't need it. That was nice.

But gs you know what is so annoying is when you see how people outside the Supernatural fandom only see all the Destiel crap like this one person who said that they started watching the show and then were really confused because of all the Destiel stuff that made it seem like Cass was a major character from the beginning. And also this thing where a bunch of people were saying that they didn't even watch the show and they shipped Destiel. It's like man if only they knew that was the worst ship ever and blehhhhh. I remember before I watched Supernatural I knew pretty much everything about Cass and Dean and I pretty much knew about everything Cass ever did and said and I had heard so much about Dean too but I didn't know anything about Sam. That makes me really sad when I think about that. Although it was a nice surprise when I started watching it that there was actually a great guy in the show but I was confused why no one ever talked about him.

Omg Hob I was staring at the title of your post for a good minute before I realized what it was supposed to say. Because I thought it was supposed to be like "hello" or something. Haha. But I always imagine it spelled hallelu or something like that.

Oh right I have a picspam why am I trying to make this post longer with random stuff?

Okay I don't really know why Hob wanted a picspam of gas stations but here it is.



Well I guess gas stations have been there since the beginning of the show.


And they do visit them pretty often, as you'd expect given the nature of their lifestyle.









Dean is so attached to gas stations that when he got back from Hell, his first thought was "Oh man I've got to hit up a gas station right now. My true love."




I personally love gas stations at night.


Gas stations are a perfectly good place for murder.






Even Bobby can't stay away.






Finally, Dean using a gas station for it's True Purpose.


And bonus:

Sam: Where'd you get these?
Dean: Someplace special...the gas mart down the street.

Awww two boys and their gas stations. Adorable.

The font looks so weird in this post! Hopefully it will look normal when I post it.

Day 16 - Who on supernatural should win the lottery?

Well Sam and Dean deserve it the most but bummer for them I don't like it when they have money or when good things happen to them really.

So... Jody.

No comments:

Post a Comment