Tuesday, February 14, 2012

tofu

Hey gs!

Hey Gob to be honest last year our posts were not any more quality so I think this is way better because at least I think this year I have had a bunch of pretty good quality posts.

Um well today wasn't that great but it was way better than I thought it would be! Like I thought that I would have to shovel snow in the morning but turns out I didn't because we just drove right over the stuff! And I had to go the dentist and I thought it would be really long and I would have to be numb and that would be annoying and bleh but I didn't even have to be numb and it was so easy and short and only took like 15 minutes!

I'm so happy that tomorrow is my last day of school this week! Also it will pretty much just be like a half day because I have to leave at 12:50 to go to the community center for CAS.

I can't wait for the next ep! Everyday I get more excited it seems.

Well one thing that sucked about today was that I didn't eat breakfast or pack a lunch this morning because I couldn't find anything and I didn't have time and I was in a bad mood because of how bad I thought the day would be so then I was starving until I got home from the dentist.

Tomorrow will probably be a pretty good day because I only have one class and I got a bunch of new jamz to listen to on the bus. Also I have a delicious lunch for tomorrow.

You know who I love? Lucifer.

Gob you should try to play the game twice or three times or whatever you need to do to catch up so you're not a bunch of days behind. Yes please do that.

Day 14 - Favorite Sam and Dean fight

I would have to say their fight in When The Levee Breaks because well it is probably their biggest fight when its really them and not something controlling or influencing either one of them. And wow they're really just fighting because they love each other so much and that is magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment