Thursday, February 9, 2012

sushi

Hey gs.

Oh man I'm so glad I'm finished with this documentary and that tomorrow is Friday! This has been like the longest week ever!!!!!!!

Hey g are we gonna watch an ep?

What ep though?

Well I need to finish this post first.

Bleh nothing to say really.

Today was actually not a bad day because I didn't have any classes and then I got to get out of math and see a musical instead. The bad part was that I had to spend a long time working on my documentary after school to get it done by tomorrow.

But yayyy now its done!

Oh man well I want to rant about Abby again but should I...?

Well this could help me fulfill my dream of us having tons of rants about our friends on this blog and like saying tons of mean stuff and then our friends find it one day and then we're like Harriet the spy.

Okay well the thing is that Abby and Karl are supposed to be helping me with this documentary like we are a group and its a group project but I have done pretty much all the work for it and I don't enjoy it. And if they offered to help I wouldn't mind as much but they don't. And today we had to quickly write a conclusion to the documentary to record it and I told Abby and Karl that they had to do it because they had hardly done anything. But they weren't doing it!!!! And Abby was working on her history paper that was supposed to be due on Monday but she got like three extensions and she was like "well, I think this is more important." And like. Wow. No. This is a group project. It's a really big project and it affects all of our grades. That history paper was due Monday and you have had more time than anyone else to work on it. That is not even an excuse at all to me. So finally I wrote the thing by myself and I think I said something to Abby like "just because you have other people that will do it for you doesn't mean you shouldn't help." and well I don't really regret saying that but it was kind of mean of me idk. But anyway. The documentary is done. And if there's anything else we need to do for this project I'm going to make Abby and Karl do it. And I'm never working with these lazy people again. And I hate group projects.

Feel free to ignore the above rant.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUPERNATURAL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 9 - Worst season for Sam's hair

Well. I don't know. Sam's hair is usually beautiful but there are two times that it looks bad.

One is the beginning of season 1.

The other is the end of season 3.

But the end of season 1 is better in terms of Sam's hair than the beginning of season 3 so I'll go with season 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment