Sunday, February 12, 2012

yogurt

Hey gs!!!

Wow today was such a boring day but at least I didn't have to do a ton of homework like usual on Sundays. Another thing that is goos is that I only have three days of school this week and then I have a five day weekend!

Ho hum there's not that much to say...

Well I still have a long time to finish this post so hopefully I will think of something interesting to talk about.

Wow I wonder if I could find that pic I was talking about. Well it will probably be impossible to find... Well now this is making me really want to find it just for the challenge. Okay I'm not sure about this but I think it was probably from seasons 4-7... Oh well we can rule out season 5 I think actually because I don't think Bobby was in a wheelchair. And yeah I guess we can rule out season 7 too because Bobby's house burned down in the second episode and I don't think it was from either of those. Okay so what are all the episodes in seasons 4 and 6 where they are at Bobby's house?
Okay, Lazarus Rising but nope that's just Dean.
Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester...but no that doesn't look like it's it.
When the Levee Breaks but that's definitely not it.
Are you kidding me? Those are the only episodes in season 4!?!?!? There must be more and I'm just missing them. Well oh well.
Exile on Main St...Don't they visit Bobby in this episode? Oh yup they do but no this isn't it.
Appointment in Samarra...Oh yes this is it!!!! Now which of these pictures was it...?
Well it was probably like this one.

Well. That was fun.

Bleh I just cannot wait until the next episode. I refuse to feel emotion until I see it.

Okay there's really nothing to say.

Day 12 - Favorite not!Sam

Oh man it's super close between soulless!Sam and Lucifer!Sam. But I will say soulless!Sam because I was reading this thing today that was being really mean to him and I want to speak in his defense.

He was just this little guy!!!! Like maybe he did some things that were wrong but he couldn't have known any better because he didn't have a soul and who's fault is that? Well it's not his fault for sure, it was obviously Cass's fault.

And also...who even cares because he was super awesome and I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment