Monday, February 27, 2012

sloppy jose

Hey gs.

What is there even to say?

This post is gonna suck.

When you grow up when you grow up.

This post is gonna suck when you grow up and then you're gonna die.

Welp there's really nothing to say.

We need a new ep to spice things up in this blog and in my life.

Too bad there is still 18 days.

Bum bum bum.

Is this a foot?

Nope.

If you hurt my brother I'll kill you.

I'm not leaving my brother alone out there.

You're my brother and I'd die for you.

I wish you would just drop the show and be my brother again.

That's my job, right? Watching after my pain in the ass little brother?

Because. You're still my big brother.

Oh, Gob. Last night I was watching Point Of No Return, and I was already thinking this, but watching that scene where Dean kills Zachariah really confirmed it for me that that scene is pretty much not badass at all. You've probably only seen that scene once so maybe you don't remember but that is like this really emotional scene where like Dean is crying and begging and then he's looking over at Sam and they're having this conversation with their eyes and they're just having this beautiful brother moment and Sam's bleeding on the floor and like dying but he still just like looks up at his brother and just portrays all these emotions to just Dean even though there are two other people in the room and that look is what makes Dean not say yes to Michael and then Sam's just looking into Dean's eyes and he gets this look and its so beautiful. Not badass at all.

But you probably don't remember. That's probably all you could think of so don't sweat it. I just needed to point that out.

Whooo that's definitely a foot.

Day 27 - What character do you want to bake cookies for?

Sam and Dean.

But if I could only pick one then Sam.

And if Sam was unavailable then Lucifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment