Wednesday, February 1, 2012

a karen

Hey gs!

Hey this is the 550th post!

Well I need to make this kind of quick because I have to get back to working on my fic.

Well today was a okay day like it wasn't a great day but there were some good things in it like:
*Melanie extended the due date for that essay that was due on Friday so I didn't even have to ask for an extension! Now I have until Monday which is the day I was going to ask if I could hand it in on!
*I ate some delicious macaroni and cheese!
*I didn't end up having to take the bus to the community center because I forgot to tell Mo I was going there and Nelson didn't ask me too many questions about that.
*I got a lot of my fic done even though I still have a lot to finish.
*Two more days until Supernatural!

Okay well let's see how that measures up with the predictions.

EXPECTATIONS: Way better than tomorrow will be but also super boring.

REALITY: Well yeah it was way better than that Wednesday but yeah I guess it was actually kind of boring because I only had the one class and yeah.

Hmm I need more Supernatural related stuff in this post because Hob was complaining about there not being enough in my last post.

Welp I can't think of anything and I need to get back to my fic so here's the game.

Gob why did you comment on the game twice though idk.

Day 1 - Least favorite villain



This nasty man.

No comments:

Post a Comment