Sunday, February 5, 2012

vintage root beer

Hey gs!

So I forgot to post again last night with the game and then I was so busy this whole day with homework so I'll do the game from yesterday in this post and then I'll post again with my real post.

Day 4 - Least favorite Monster Of The Week

Okay well obviously I hate the bugs. But that's just because I'm afraid of bugs. They're not really like annoying I just

hate

bugs.

But like there are a lot of other MOTWs that have been super annoying to me for other reasons.

Like for one, everyone knows of my hatred of this brat:
I hate people who complain about their childhood. Especially if
they
have
a
normal
childhood.
And wow everyone just thought this kid was the shit and I don't understand why.

And this fucking guy:
He also complained about his childhood! Good god it's like a disease!
And man I could just hate him because of his face alone.
Why are you so ugly, sir?
That is why everyone wants to beat you, okay.

And fucking Patrick:

You know what I just really hate witches, okay.
They think they're the shit. Like they think they're better that everyone else.
But you know what, they don't even have real powers. They get their powers from demons and one day they're gonna die. And they're gonna go to Hell. And they will deserve it.
Witches are whores.

And the fucking clown but we don't need a picture of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment