Wednesday, February 15, 2012

macaroni and cheese

Hey gs!

Man I'm so glad today was pretty much Friday for me but I wish it could be real Friday because icqcme!!!!

Bleh that dumb documentary that I spent so long on did not do its job because it was supposed to get me a good grade without winning the stupid competition but it just got me a just okay grade and still managed to win the competition. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay there's not that much to say I feel like.

Well there must be something.

Okay well I will look through some posts to find things to respond to.
*I'm really curious what that spoiler is Hob but I won't ask.
*Wow that must be one of the only polls that Supernatural has ever lost! Nice!
*Yeah we should go to Chicon!!!!!!!! But how...?

Well that's all.

Wow we almost have 600 posts...Didn't we just get to 500? Well that's normal. I still want someone to accidentally miss a day so that from then on they will have to post twice a day. Think of how many posts there would be then.

Wow I wish Hob would post.

Dogs.

Tomorrow will be a day with a better post maybe.

Oh man today the power went out while we were eating dinner! That was great! I love when the power goes out!

Day 15 - Was your apple pie fricken worth it?

Depends on how good the pie is and what quality apple you are asking for in exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment