Wednesday, February 22, 2012

only good food

heyy gs.

blehh today was a really sucky and boring day. i had my 1st hour and 5th hour finals at school but my 1st hour final was my web page design final and it was just 20 super easy multiple choice questions on using photoshop and my 5th hour final was my band final and i already got an a in that final by going to this band concert. and just like in all of my classes all we did is "review for finals"

blehh oh well this boring school week is almost over.

well i did have really good food for dinner and dessert though. chilli and rice for dinner and cake and ice cream for dessert!!!

Day 22 - Favorite title sequence

ahhh this is a lot harder to choose than the last day. because i really like the season 2, 4, and 5 titles. i think if i had to pick one though, season 2 is my favorite i like how the flames really tie into a very important aspect of the show and also it's cool how the A in supernatural becomes the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment