Sunday, February 19, 2012

daddy-o soup

Hey gs.

Well. This hiatus sucks. I can't see how any hiatus could be worse than the last one but this one just might be. It's longer, for one thing.

I wonder when my spring break is.

Well one good thing is that no school tomorrow although really I just want to get these whole four weeks over with so.

Okay what is there to say?

I just signed a petition to get Chad Michael Murray on Supernatural. Though I don't really want that to happen because the whole time I would not be able to stop laughing at him.

Hey Hob I'm listening to your Sam fanmix. It's still good to me! Although what would make it better is if made a sequel to it because its like in chronological order but then it stops in season 6.

Let's see what else to say?

Today I read a fic that was on my to-read list and it was super great! I should read more of those I have like this giant list so.

Ugh you know what's so annoying is when people are like "Supernatural is about a bitch and a jerk and an idjit and an assbut" or something of that nature or just use all of those things all together. Because first of all bitch and jerk together are these special things that Sam and Dean say to each other when they want to have a moment and idjit is this thing that Bobby says 20 thousand times a day to just about everyone and assbut is this thing that Cass said one time to one person so really those things don't go together at all. And also when they're saying those things they usually mean that Cass is the assbutt and Bobby is the idjit which doesn't make sense because Cass was talking to Michael and Bobby when he says idjit could be talking to anyone but its usually Sam and Dean. So that doesn't make sense because sense Cass and Bobby are the ones that say assbutt and idjit, respectively, then that would make Dean the bitch and Sam the jerk but THAT IS ALL WRONG! Dean is the jerk and Sam is the bitch! So I just hate that. I want to puke on that any time I see it.

Oh another thing that is annoying that is related to that and I'm probably alone in this but its anytime the phrase "team free will" is used because Cass is not part of their team... Like okay maybe he helped them out for a while but really he's not. Like Dean didn't say "it's supposed to be you and me against the world" for nothing okay. Also before I watched Supernatural I saw team free will stuff all over the place and so I thought it was this important thing and like they would christen themselves as team free will and go on calling themselves that thereafter and I thought that was kind of stupid but that was just the way it was but then no. Dean just says that once as a joke. And also he's not being like "YEAH! Team Free Will!!!!" He's being like "welp. this sucks." So...

I love little kitties.

Well that's got to be a foot.

Yup that's a foot.

Day 19 - Weapon of choice

Well I would have to say that Ruby's knife is my favorite. It's just really badass. And I like knives. And Ruby.




No comments:

Post a Comment