Friday, February 3, 2012

the magnificent cats

Hey gs!!!

That was an okay ep!!!

My thoughts:
*They wore so many suits!!!!!! They pretty much wore nothing else!
*Sam's hair. That is all.
*Uncle Sam killed his niece!
*It's kind of weird how Dean's daughter was the creepy little girl in "The Benders."
*Because I always need to complain about how Dean treats Sam... When Sam was like "don't die" and Dean was like "mumble mumble whatever." THAT WAS NOT NICE AT ALL!!!!
*I hope it's ghost!Bobby! Except if I were them I would take that flask and burn it.
*I liked how Dean's sex scene was inter-cut with a violent murder. That was nice.
*Why does Dean keep blowing off his bro off to hang out at bars? Why doesn't he invite Sam along?
*I've noticed in the last few episodes they've discovered it is in fact possible to talk in cars.
*So they can't use the emf anywhere near power lines? Well that's worthless.
*Haha when Emma was like "they tortured me!!!!!" and she held up her tiny burn...wow don't you know this man endured 30 years of torture in Hell that is not even going to make an impact on him.
*I can't wait for the next episode! It looks awesome! And scary because clowns.

I need it to be next Friday now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay one more day of this.

EXPECTATIONS: The best day in a long time but still not a great day.

REALITY: Could be said.

Wheeew done with that. Let's never do that again.

Hey you know what's crazy. I thought Azazel's name was mentioned until season 3 but it turns out that the thing John drew on the ground to summon him was the sigil of Azazel! So John knew his name... But Dean didn't know his name until Casey told him so John never told his sons. That makes me wonder how much John really knew about the demon's plans and whatnot.

Day 3 - What character (if any) should be brought back from the dead?

I kind of agree with Hob that I prefer dead characters to stay dead, which is why I phrased the question like that really.

Except I don't really want Bela to come back as a demon... I liked Bela and I like demons, but that is such a tired idea, like so many people have thought about that and written fics about it and it's kind of annoying so I wouldn't want that to happen. Also it wouldn't really be a change because Bela was pretty cruel anyway. Also how would they know it was her because she'd have to possess someone and she wouldn't remember being human.

If someone HAD to come back from the dead...I would pick... Sam. But he needs to die first.

But I do like to see dead characters again as long as they're not fully brought back. Like I enjoy seeing hallucination!Lucifer. And coma!Rufus was fun. Other fun times have been had with hallucination!Alistair, hallucination!Azazel, hallucination!Mary, fake!Ruby, Lucifer!Jessica...the list goes on and on.

So we don't really need to bring any character back because not bringing them back but still including them doubles the angst!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment