Monday, February 13, 2012

garlic mashed potatoes

Hey gs.

Bleh today. Bleh tomorrow.

Bleh bleh bleh.

At least tomorrow is somewhat Thursday for me because no school on real Thursday or Friday. Something that is also good is that I don't have that many classes this week.

Well there's not that much to say except that icqcme for the next ep.

Wow you know what is so annoying is when people like make jokes out of really sad or emotional scenes. Like if you want to do this stupid thing where you try to pause the video on a time when someones making a weird face then fine. Whatever. But that is really not appropriate for heartbreaking and emotionally scarring scenes. Like have a little respect maybe.

Wow Gob just posted and that was definitely not a foot long post! That is not even as long as my foot. That is probably like a baby's foot. This is like the third time this has happened. What is the punishment for this crime!?!? Wow also I really hate hearing about all of your snow days and two hour delays. That always makes me really mad.

Wow Hob remember when you were like these are the things that I would do if I was Para and posting? Well I think have done most of them in this post so.
Like.
Be grumpy? Check.
Be mean to Gob? Check.
Oh wait I still have to be mean to Dean.

Well I can't actually think of anything mean to say to him for once.

Okay now Hob is going to help me with this post. Here she is!
This smells really smelly. Wait, Cass is that you? No that's just a piece of poop. I always get those so confused. A kitty! Well. I love little kitties. They are so cute and furry. I love to pet them. Today I touched a dog. I love to eat babies. They are so crunchy and smooth. Where is that last piece of poop I just saw. Ooooh I gotcha! I gotcha! Wait, what? There is an invisible cat in here, pooping out more poop as a scoop it. Well, good enough.

Well that was nice.

Day 13 - Heaven or Hell, which side are you on?

Well definitely Hell because demons are awesome and angels suck. Except for Lucifer but obviously he is on Hell's side. Also the only demon that I don't really like is Crowley and he went against Hell so he is not on Hell's side either. Also Sam is my favorite brother and he belongs to Hell's side so there is that.

Also I just really love Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment