Tuesday, February 21, 2012

two crackers

Hey gs.

Wow what is there even to say?

Today was a really bad day that made me want to kill everyone.

Bleh Gob I hate those optical illusion things they hurt my eyes sorry.

Okay what can fill up this post?

Well I could say one thing that I hate about every single person but then everyone would hate me.

Well I'll just say things about my day.

Today I woke up late because Abby told be to just set one alarm so I didn't have to wake up early and then wait for my second alarm but the first alarm didn't do the trick.

Today I pretty much had to shovel the driveway by myself because dad was like "oh its not much, its just a little wet" and then NOPE IT WAS SUPER HEAVY SNOW but finally Noah came out to help me.

Today I took an optimism survey and got "very pessimistic."

Today I didn't have breakfast or lunch but luckily I found two crackers in my pocket to eat.

24 days until the next ep. I'm not going to make it.

Wow I hate Noah right now he is so annoying. He's like this stinky worm just sliding around and eating everything and making irritating noises.

Day 21 - Least favorite title sequence

Well I'll go with season 1 because it seems the most boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment