Saturday, February 18, 2012

chicken somethinglards

Hey gs!

This is the 600th post apparently.

This is going to be a picspam that I'm going to try to make as I find pictures because idk it might be better that way because it might help me know what pictures I actually need because obviously I'm not going to show every time.

Well anyway this is called... "Sam and Dean's friendship bracelets."

Dean had a bracelet.

Sam had a bracelet.

They're friends.

Oh, Dean also had a watch that he always wore and so he had one thing on each wrist usually even when he slept.

Here is a picture of shapeshifter!Dean's bare wrist! Noooooooooo it's a trap!!!!!!!!!!!


Sam's bracelet is pretty much a simple skinny black thing.

Dean's bracelet I don't even know what the fuck it is but it looks like two strings that are knotted together and there might be some stuff on them.

Yup Sam wore his bracelet when he was sleeping.

Dean's bracelet is apparently not allowed in a hospital but luckily he has a hospital wristband!


Just two brothers with their bracelets.

Yup Sam showered with his bracelet.


It's the same damn hospital wristband!

Beautiful.

I like Sam's bracelet the most, sorry.

What is unfortunate about Sam's broken hand is that it prevented him from wearing his bracelet.

Also for some reason Dean gets a new bracelet in season 2.




Hello! Is that...?

Yes! Sam's bracelet is back now that the cast is off! I like how that means he kept it all that time just waiting for the cast to come off so he could wear it again.


I'm just going to assume Sam made that bracelet specially for Dean. He kissed each bead before adding it. Because otherwise, why the change?


Well I don't really care. At least Sam is faithful to his friendship bracelet.


Oh man What Is And What Should Never Be!Sam didn't have his bracelet. Is that an acceptable thing to cry about?






I find this funny:

I find this sad:





Jeez when do these things go away because I honestly don't know.


Wow what the heck





Wow are you kidding me? Why would you even?

Okay well Dean's still wearing his bracelet in The End I guess nobody told him that Sam doesn't wear his anymore.

But not future!Dean...

Welp this is making me depressed.





But wait a minute.

Okay Dean's bracelet disappears in Changing Channels so.


Bleh I miss their bracelets.

Did you know you can buy Dean's bracelets on amazon? Fun fact.

Day 18 - Who do you think is a hotter psychic, Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or Sam?

Sam is the only man for me and for Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment