Sunday, February 5, 2012

chicken wings

Hey gs!

Oh man I am so cold!!!!

After this post I need to warm me up.

Goos I saw some spoilers today that made me so excited for upcoming episodes!

Omg also I was watching this vid of Nashcon and Jared and Jensen were like yeah we caught a connecting flight from Minneapolis. They were so near to me and I didn't even know it!!!! Except Hob was even nearer but she is stupid.

Bleh this day sucked I had to spend the whole thing doing homework.

Bleh this week is going to suck I need it to be Friday.

Well there's not much to say.

No picspam today but that's fine. I did a huge glug one yesterday so. I want to try to do at least one picspam every week this year. So far I have been successful but it will probably be harder as I run out of ideas. You people should give me your ideas for picspams or make requests or whatever. If you did that I would love you. I have a lot of ideas but not enough.

Day 5 - Favorite Monster Of The Week


Definitely this guy who loved a cat and was so nice but everyone hated him and he just wanted friends and then he was killed and he was so scared and wow he had the saddest story of any MOTW ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment