Friday, February 24, 2012

turkey sandwich

Hey gs!

Goos today is Friday and it was an okay day!

Well no Supernatural was bad but at least the extra week is over and now there is just three weeks to go.

Okay one bad thing was that today I had three classes and none of them really had any of my friends in them.

Wow isn't it nice when you're doing a project with someone but you just let them do all the work because you know they care about it more than you do so they'll probably just do it all by their self if you don't help them. Well actually I never really do that but I pretty much did that with this theater/art project that I just finished because I really didn't care about it and I didn't see how it could go wrong and it went pretty much really well.

Though I am not doing that with this project for musical theater that I am doing with Abby. Wow I have spent like this whole day working on it and its not even close to done or even halfway or even close to halfway or halfway to halfway done. And its due Monday. Okay its not even supposed to be like a huge project but I am so inspired by what we've started doing so we're writing this super long thing and its really fun. Well I hope Caroline doesn't actually mind that its more a musical than a review because in a review the story's supposed to just be not that important and just a few short things that set up for the song but that is not at all what we have because we have like this complicated story and we thought up this whole different world and all these characters and wow. Well its really awesome so I don't even care. I want it to be a real musical.

Okay there isn't that much to say.

This is a boring post.

Sorry gs.

Is it even a foot?

Nope I don't think so.

D

O

G

S

Day 24 - If you had to pick, which monster do you think is most likely to exist in the real world?

Well idk if this counts but probably the croatoan virus. Or I guess the equivalent of that would bt the people infected by the croatoan virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment